Aaron Perry is a writer and a musician. Taylor-Johnson is an English actor who goes by the stage name Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Taylor-Johnson began his his career as a young actor and has since been in a number of films and television series. He rose to prominence after playing John Lennon’s title character in the 2009 biographical picture Nowhere Boy. Taylor-Johnson is most recognized for his portrayal as the title character in the Kick-Ass movie franchise. He is well renowned for his part in the Marvel superhero film Avengers: Age of Ultron as Pietro Maximoff. Taylor-Johnson has since starred in a number of films and television series, gaining him even more recognition.
For his work as Ray Marcus in the thriller film Nocturnal Animals, Taylor-Johnson earned the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor. For the same role, he was nominated for a BAFTA Award.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Net Worth:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson is a well-known actor in both Hollywood and the British film business. At the age of six, Taylor-Johnson began his performing career as a child actor. As a kid actor, he appeared in a number of films and television shows. He broke through in 2009 and has since appeared in a number of films and television series. His acting job provides the majority of his income. He’s been in the business for more than two decades. His net worth is currently believed to be at $16 million.
What is Aaron Taylor-Johnson Famous For?
- In the Kick-Ass film series, he plays the title character.
- In Avengers: Age of Ultron, he played Pietro Maximoff.
- For his work in Nocturnal Animals, he won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for a BAFTA Award.
Where is Aaron Taylor-Johnson From?
On June 13, 1990, Aaron Taylor-Johnson was born. Aaron Perry Johnson is his given name. High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England is where he was born. He was born in England and retains the nationality of the United Kingdom. Robert Johnson and Sarah Johnson were his parents when he was born. He has a sister, Gemma, who is also a performer. His ethnicity is white, and his religion is Judaism. Gemini is his zodiac sign.
He went to Holmer Green Senior High School and Jackie Palmer Stage School for his studies. At Jackie Palmer, he studied theatre, tap, jazz, acrobatics, and singing.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Career:
- Taylor-Johnson, Aaron Aaron Taylor-Johnson began his career in show business at a young age. By the age of six, he was already acting.
- His early performing credits include the role of Macduff’s son in Shakespeare’s Macbeth.
- He made his film debut in the 2000 picture The Apocalypse, in which he played a tiny role.
- He then appeared in films like Tom & Thomas, Shanghai Knights, Dead Cool, The Thief Lord, The
- Illusionist, Fast Learners, The Best Man, The Magic Door, Dommy, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, and The Greatest, among others, in minor or guest parts.
In 2009, Taylor-Johnson earned his acting debut when he landed the lead part of John Lennon in the historical drama film Nowhere Boy.
- He earned the Empire Award for Best Newcomer for his titular performance in Nowhere Boy. For the same performance, he was also nominated for an ALFS Award and a British Independent Film Award.
Following his breakout, he earned the role of David “Dave” Lizewski in the 2010 black comedy superhero picture Kick-Ass as a Marvel superhero.
- In numerous categories, he was nominated for Empire Award, BAFTA Rising Star Award, Scream Award, and Teen Choice Award.
In 2013, he repeated his role in Kick-Ass 2.
- Taylor-Johnson is well renowned for his roles in Anna Karenina, a 2012 historical romance drama film, and Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron, a 2015 Marvel blockbuster.
- For his work as Ray Marcus in the 2016 neo-noir psychological thriller film Nocturnal Animals, Taylor-Johnson earned his first Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor-Motion Picture.
- He was also nominated for a BAFTA Award and a San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Supporting Actor for the same role, and he won the Virtuos Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Chatroom, Albert Nobbs, Savages, Godzilla, The Wall, Outlaw King, A Million Little Pieces, and Tenet are some of Taylor-other Johnson’s films from the decade.
- Taylor-Johnson made his television debut in the 2001 television show Armadillo, in which he played a minor role.
- He also appeared in The Bill, Family Business, Feather Boy, I Shouldn’t Be Alive, Casualty, Talk To Me, Coming Up, and Nearly Famous, among other shows.
He will appear in the Duke of York’s Theater’s West End production of Martin McDonagh’s drama The Pillowman.
- In The King’s Man, the third installment in the Kingsman film series, he will play Lee Unwin.
In addition, he will play Tangerine in the upcoming action thriller Bullet Train.
He’ll appear alongside his wife, Sam Taylor-Johnson, in the biographical drama film Rothko.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Wife:
Aaron Johnson is a married man. He is married to Sam Taylor-Wood, a director. The couple met on the set of the film Nowhere Boy for the first time. When they first met, he was only 18 years old and his future bride was 42 years old. The two began dating soon after. On June 21, 2012, the pair tied the knot at Babington House in Somerset, England. Wylda Rae and Romy Hero, the couple’s two daughters, were born to them. He is also the stepfather of Sam Taylor-two Wood’s kids from a previous marriage, Angelica and Jessie Jopling.
Rumors circulated in the tabloids in April 2021 that Aaron Taylor-Johnson was divorcing his director wife Sam Taylor-Johnson. After news broke that the couple had listed their Hollywood Hills property for sale, rumors of their impending divorce began to circulate.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Height:
Taylor-Johnson, Aaron Aaron Taylor Johnson stands at a height of 1.8 meters, or 5 feet 11 inches. He weighs 181 pounds, or 82 kilograms. He has a muscular physique. He measures 46 inches in chest, 17 inches in biceps, and 34 inches in waist. His eyes are blue, and his hair is a dark brown tone. He has a straight sexual orientation.
Quick Facts About Aaron Taylor-Johnson
|Celebrated Name||Aaron Taylor-Johnson|
|Nick Name||Aaron Johnson|
|Birth Name||Aaron Perry Johnson|
|Place Of Birth||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Famous For||His title character in Kick-Ass film series and his role as Pietro Maximoff in Avengers: Age of Ultron|
|High School||Holmer Green Senior School, Jackie Palmer Stage School|
|Career Start||Started acting at the age of 6.|
|Debut Movie||The Apocalypse|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Armadillo|
|Daughter||Wylda Rae and Romey Hero (Stepdaughters: Angelica Jopling and Jessie Jopling)|
|Height||1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||181 lbs (82 kg)|
|Chest Size||46 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||acting|
|Net Worth||$16 million|