Amanda Joy (AJ) Michalka is an actor, voice actress, singer-songwriter, musician, and former model from the United States. She is best known for being one half of the musical duet “Aly and AJ.” Alyson Michalka, an American actress, singer, and musician, makes up the other half of “Aly and AJ.” “Into the Rush,” “Insomniatic,” and “Acoustic Hearts of Winter” are the duo’s three studio albums. Since 2013, AJ has played Lainey Lewis in the American period sitcom television series “The Goldbergs,” as well as its spin-off “Schooled” from 2019 to 2020. She also lent her voice to the American animated television series “Steven Universe” as Stevonnie.
“Oliver Beene,” “Six Feet Under,” “Support the Girls,” “Super 8,” and “Secretariat” are just a few of the TV movies and series in which she has appeared. In 2002, she made her television debut in the American television soap opera “Passions” as Sheridan’s Daughter.
Aside from that, she and her sister, Aly, released an explicit version of their best song “Potential Breakup Song” on December 29, 2020. The single, which was released on June 26, 2007, has been the most successful to date. It reached number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. They gave the formerly teen-friendly lyrics an explicit edge in this new rendition. The modified version of the song is accessible on their 183k-subscriber-strong YouTube channel “Aly & AJ. AJ is active on Instagram, where she has around 481k followers on her verified account: @iamaj. @alyandaj’s Twitter account has around 610k followers.
AJ Michalka has professional career as an actor, singer-songwriter, and musician has paid her well.She began her professional singing and acting career in the early 2000s and has since progressed to become one of Hollywood’s most well-known singers and actresses.
Her music, films, series, and programs are undoubtedly her source of income. AJ has surely amassed a sizable wealth, expected to reach approximately $700k by 2020, thanks to her years of hard labor. Her endorsement partnerships with well-known brands provided her with additional cash.
What is AJ Michalka famous for?
- She is known for her work as an actor, voice actress, singer-songwriter, musician, and former model in the United States.
- As one half of the musical duo “Aly and AJ,” she is well-known.
Where is AJ Michalka from?
AJ Michalka was born in the United States on April 10, 1991, in Torrance. Amanda Joy (AJ) Michalka is her given name. She is a citizen of the United States. Her ethnicity is White, and her zodiac sign is Aries. She is a devout Christian. Her ancestors were Germans.
Mark Michalka (father) and Carrie Michalka (mother) had AJ as their youngest child (mother). Her father is the owner of a contracting business, and her mother is a musician who has performed with the Christian rock band “JC Band.” Her parents eventually divorced.
Alyson Michalka, her older sister, is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and musician best known for playing Keely Teslow in the Disney Channel series “Phil of the Future.” She also has a brother named Ricky.
She and her siblings were raised in Seattle, Washington, and South California. For long years, both sisters were homeschooled. They afterwards went to Mack Elementary School. She has a passion for singing and performing since she was a child.
Her mother, who is a self-taught musician, has always encouraged and supported both of her daughters to pursue careers in the music industry. AJ began playing the piano at the age of six and also began playing the guitar at an early age.
She has also performed in church plays since she was five years old. AJ was a part of various musical shows in high school. She was also a cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League (NFL).
AJ Michalka Acting Career:
- In an episode of the American television serial opera “Passions,” AJ Michalka debuted as an actress in 2002.
- She later appeared in TV shows like “Birds of Prey,” “General Hospital,” and “Six Feet Under.”
From 2002 to 2004, she appeared in the American drama television series “The Guardian” as Shannon Gressler.
- In 2006, she co-starred with her sister Aly in “Cow Belles,” a Disney Channel Original Movie.
- Super Sweet 16: The Movie and Aly & AJ: Sister Act were among AJ’s Disney Channel and MTV films.
- In 2009, she starred as Clarissa in the supernatural horror film “The Lovely Bones.” The movie was a hit.
- She has since starred in “Slow Moe,” “Secretariat,” “Super 8,” “Apple of My Eye,” “Angels in Stardust,” and “Dirty Lies,” among others.
- In the 2013 American historical comedy “The Goldbergs,” she played Lainey Lewis. Her work on the series has been praised.
- She has been a main cast member since the third season. Schooled, a Goldberg spin-off, starred her as Lainey Lewis from 2019 to 2020.
- In 2015, AJ co-starred in “Weepah Way for Now” with her sister Aly. Stephen Ringer, Aly’s brother-in-law, wrote and directed.
- In the 2013 Christian drama “Grace Unplugged,” she plays Grace Trey. Her performance earned her a Movieguide Award for Most Inspiring Film Performance.
- From 2015 to 2019, she voiced Stevonnie in the American animated TV series “Steven Universe.”
- In 2016, she appeared on “Cupcake Wars,” an American reality show.
- From 2018 to 2020, AJ also voiced Catra in “She-Ra and the Princesses of Power,” an American animated streaming television series.
- In 2020, she made her American television debut in “The Disney Family Singalong.”
AJ Michalka Music Career:
- AJ Michalka began her professional music career in 2004 when she and her sister, Aly, formed the musical duo “Aly & AJ.”
- On August 16, 2005, Hollywood Records published the duo’s debut album “Into the Rush.” The album was a great hit, selling over a million copies throughout the world.
- They were also nominated for “Contemporary Inspirational Artists of the Year” at the 2006 American Music Awards for the album.
- The duo later published ” Acoustic Hearts of Winter,” their second album, which was likewise a commercial success.
- They released their third album, “Insomniatic,” on July 10, 2007, and it debuted at number 15 on the US Billboard 200.
- After debuting at number 17 on the US Billboard 100, their third album’s track “Potential Breakup Song” became their best single to date.
- Many promotional singles have been issued, including “Jingle Bell Rock,” “No One,” “On the Ride,” “Walking on Sunshine,” and “Never Far Behind.”
- To date, the duo has put out ten music videos, six promotional singles, two extended plays, and one video album.
- The pair recently released an explicit version of their finest track “Potential Breakup Song” on December 29, 2020. They previously released another single, “Slow Dancing,” on December 17, 2020.
AJ Michalka Awards:
- Award from Movieguide
- Award from the Napa Film Festival
- Behind the Scenes of the Voice Actor Award
AJ Michalka Boyfriend:
AJ Michalka is currently single and has never been married. She appears to be more concerned with her professional life than with her personal life. She is currently living in Los Angeles, California, as a single woman. AJ has three dogs and is a dog lover.
She was formerly linked to actor Josh Pence in 2017. In 2005, she was also in a romance with singer Joe Jonas. Ryan Sheckler, Ryan Blair, Harrison Mead, and Hunter Parrish are among the guys she has dated. She also had a long-term romance with Keenan Tracey, an actor and singer.
AJ Michalka is a stunning woman in her late twenties with a well-kept athletic body. She stands at a height of 5ft 6inches (1.68m) and weighs approximately 55kg (121 lbs). Her physical measurements are approximately 35-26-34 inches, with a bra size of 34B and a dress size of 4(US). She has a light skin, blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.
|Celebrated Name||AJ Michalka|
|Birth Name||Amanda Joy Michalka|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Torrance, California,|
|Famous For||Famous as an American actress, voice actress, singer-songwriter, musician and former model|
|Best Known For||Known as one half of the musician duo “Aly and AJ”|
|Body Measurement||35-26-34 inches|