Alexa Havins is an actress from the United States who rose to prominence with her breakout role on the ABC serial opera All My Children. She was also nominated for a Daytime Emmy for her role in the TV show. She’s also renowned for her roles in 27 Dresses, Torchwood: Miracle Day, Hancock, Professor Marston, and the Wonder Women.
Alexa Havins’ Salary And Net Worth
Alexa Havins has a net worth of roughly $1 million, which he has accumulated from his acting profession. Her work on movies and TV shows is her main source of income.
Alexa owns a home in the New Mexico town of Artesia. She starred in the superhero comedy Hancock in 2008, which received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $624 million worldwide on a budget of $150 million.
Alexa Havins’ childhood, parents, siblings, and bio
Alexa Havins was born in the United States on November 16, 1980, as Alexa Carole Havins in Artesia, New Mexico. Alexa Havins’ nationality is American, and she is of White American origin. Havins and her parents moved to Chandler, Arizona when she was a child.
Alexa graduated from Chandler High School with honors. At the age of three, she gained fame for her incredible dance abilities, and at the age of five, she began performing professionally with a jazz ensemble. Jean Fowler, a well-known acting coach, later invited her to attend the elite Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York City. Alexa also had the opportunity to work with famed acting instructor Brian Reise.
Alexa Havins’ Wiki And Professional Career
Alexa Havins began her acting career in 2003 with a role in the television series Secret Lives. Havins gained a break in All My Children the same year. Her performance in the TV show garnered her a Daytime Emmy Award nomination. The next year, she was cast in her first film, Bank Brothers.
CAPTION: Alexa Havins began her acting career in 2003 with a role in the television series Secret Lives (SOURCE:Amazon)
Alexa went on to play a variety of roles in films, including the character of Hot Fan in the smash hit Hancock. Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman, Will Smith, and others starred in the picture. Professor Marston and the Wonder Women and Killer Vacation were both cast in 2018 for the actress.
Marriage, Husband, Children, and Relationship of Alexa Havins
Alexa Havins is a married woman with two children. On the 5th of June 2015, she married Justin Bruening in a small wedding ceremony. Justin, her husband, is an actor and model from the United States. In 2003, the husband and wife met on the set of All My Children for the first time. They married in 2005 after dating for two years.
CAPTION: Alexa Havins and her husband Justin Bruening(SOURCE: www.whosdatedwho.com)
On August 10, 2010, Alexa Havins and Justin welcomed their first child, a daughter named Lexington Grace. They had two additional children, a son named Zane who was born in 2013 and a daughter named Zoe who was born in December 2015. Alexa, her husband Justin, and their three children currently reside in Artesia, New Mexico.
10 Facts on Alexa Havins
- Alexa Havins is an American actress as well as a television artist.
- Havins was born in Artesia, New Mexico United States and she spent her childhood there.
- Alexa was born on 16 November 1980 and she is 40 years old now.
- Alexa stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches and she is 48 kg.
- Havins is a married woman and she was married to Justin Bruening in 2005.
- The couple is blessed with a beautiful daughter and her name is Lexington grace Bruening. She was born on August 10, 2010.
- Alexa named her as Ice Maiden as she was very shy in her early years.
- Alexa is active on Instagram with username absolutelyalexis but her id is not allowed for random viewers.
- Alexa’s recent movie was Killer Vacation and she was portrayed as Lindsey.
- There are no details on her salary as well as Networth.
Facts of Alexa Havins
|Birthday||16 November 1980|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Children||Lexington Grace Bruening|