Alizey Mirza is a popular British YouTuber. She along with her twin sister Laili Mirza runs the YouTube channel. Earlier, their name on their YouTube Channel was PintsizedFashTV but now, Laili runs it on her own. Also, they used to run a blog where they used to post their writings. But now, Alizey runs the blog and the name has also been changed to Alizey Writes. Both of the twin sisters are very much into fashion and they have now come into the limelight just because of it. Alizey has been working in Sydney and Dubai apart from just London.
The twin sisters were just 14 years of age when they kicked off their blog writing. Alizey Mirza also worked for Bareface Model Agency from July of 2010 until July of 2015. She also has her own clothing line. As a journalist, Alizey has interviewed big personalities like Kim, Khloe Kardashian, and Katy Perry. Also, in the year 2012, she was named the Best Dress Woman by Harpers Bazar.
10 Facts About Alizey Mirza:
- Alizey is a British who was born in London, England. She spent her entire childhood there.
- She is a popular YouTuber as well as a popular blogger.
- She was born on February 1, 1996, and she is currently 24 years old.
- According to the horoscope, she has the zodiac sign of Aquarius.
- In the year 2014, she completed her graduation in Journalism from City University London.
- The estimated net worth is not yet known. However. she has told the media that her entire information will be known very soon.
- She has a twin sister named Laili Mirza and they work together as partners.
- Currently, ALizey has been residing in London, UK. Also, she has resided in various other places like Dubai and Sydney.
- Alizey is seen sometimes active on various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter.
- In fact, she has gained more than 124 thousand followers on her Instagram account and more than 12 thousand followers on her official Twitter account.
Facts of Alizey Mirza
|Birthday||February 1, 1996|
|Salary||Laili Mirza (twin sister)|
|Education||City University London|