Amanda Gillies is a well-known journalist. She became popular as a former New Zealand TV3 news anchor. Besides that, she’s also famous for “The AM Show” and “The Project.”
Amanda Gillies dream career was to be a television celebrity. She practised journalism and paved the way for her career. Initially, she began her career as a 2ZG radio on-call journalist.
Then Amanda joined Gisborne Herald and worked there for three years. She was eventually employed by TV3 New Zealand in 2001. Since then, she’s been working on the same channel.
The net worth of Amanda Gillies:
The net worth of Amanda Gillies is $19 million.
10 things about Amanda Gillies
- Amanda Gillies is a well-known journalist. She is best known as the host of the morning program dubbed “The AM Show.”
- The lady has no Wikipedia. However, some of the bio facts about her can be found on the internet.
- Gillies was born and brought up in New Zealand. Consequently, her ethnicity is New Zealander.
- Going on, in 2020 Amanda is 43 years old. Still, she didn’t say much about her own date of birth or the sun symbol.
- The journalist is gorgeous when he comes to appearance. She has an incredible smile and a height of around 5 foot 6 inches.
- Gillies’ marital status is dating. Tim Murphy is her lovely husband. Speaking about the profession, he’s a co-editor of the Newsroom.
- Amanda has no children of her own. She’s got some miscarriage problems. She’s grateful, though, that her husband has children from an ex-wife.
- In college, Gillies attended St Mary’s College. After that, she graduated from Campion College of journalism.
- Amanda is a journalist, as stated earlier. She’s a TV host and a former news anchor. At present, the specifics of her net worth are not revealed.
- Gillies is popular with 9 K followers on Instagram. Likewise, she has accrued 8.9 K followers on Twitter.
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||About 5 feet 6 inches|