|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1.3 Million|
Andy Dylan is a Hollywood stunt man, a trained director and fighting coordinator. He served as a stunt double as well as a coordinator in a plethora of big shot action movies.
He is well known for his role on the film X-Men: First Class (2011) and his sequel X-Men: Days in the Future Past (2014). Apart from that, he also takes credits for the 12 Year Slave action scenes (2013).
Andy Dylan net worth
The net worth of Andy Dylan is $7 million.
10 things about Andy Dylan
- Andy Dylan was born with Andrew Sheehy, his first name. Although the particulars of his birth are still under debate, his age is reported to be 37 years old.
- Being in the entertainment business for such a long time, he has amassed a record of $1.3 million in net worth of his film royalties and stunt fees. The article was uploaded to NetWorthPost.
- He had been married to his wife, Haley. For all these years, they’re together.
- Its height is estimated to be 5 feet and 10 inches long. He still appears to be very tall in person, judging by his TV appearances.
- Andy is a national American. He’s now living in L.A.
- There was no news in the Hollywood world about Andy’s future projects.
- He doesn’t have a super physique, but he’s retained a balanced body shape through his everyday workout and diet regimen.
- Andy began his Hollywood career as a stuntman. He began back in 2001 in the Six Foot Under episode. He worked as a stunt man for the final year in 2017.
- It’s not active on other social media, such as Instagram and Twitter. He’s not on Wikipedia, either.
- Andy is also available on Facebook.
You may also like Mustafa Harris