Ayo Edebiri is an American standup comedian and writer. She is famous for the story editing and screenplay writing of SunnySide TV series.
Edebiri was born and raised in New York City, America. She joined New York University for her studies and theatre practices. She recently completed her graduation.
Moving on, She debuted in the film industry through a series named Defectives in 2014. The Series made a place for her comic career. She worked in a few shows and live performances.
Currently, She is working as an actress as well as a writer for her upcoming projects. According to her IMDB profile, She recently completed the movie Shithouse. The movie is supposed to be released later this year.
She recently performed at the Comedy Central Stand-Up. Her video is performance is available on youtube at the official channel of Comedy Central.
10 Facts About Ayo Edebiri
- Ayo Edebiri (born in 1996) is one of the talented teenagers in the film industry. She is famous for her multi-talents like acting, comics, and writing.
- Her age is 24 years old. However, her birthdate is not revealed for now.
- Her height is not available. Yet, she seems to stand at about 5 feet and a few inches.
- Her net worth is under review. For now, It seems to be around a million dollars or more.
- Moving on, She comes from an African-American family. Her parent’s names are not revealed until now.
- Her personal life is much more secretive. She has not even revealed her relationship status. However, she is probably single or secretly dating the love of her life.
- She completed her graduation from New York University. Yet, her educational background is still hidden.
- Ayo pets a young puppy named Fergus. The dog was rescued with a medical emergency.
- She adopted the dog. And Fergus lives with her as of now.
- Lastly, she has around 23.8 thousand followers in Instagram.
Facts of Ayo Edebiri
|Age||24 Years old|
|Profession||Comedian, Actress, and Writer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||New York University|