Barbara Fedida is a very well known personality who is known as senior vice president of ABC News where she is responsible for Talent, Editorial Strategy & Business Affairs. She is also responsible for hiring anchors and developing and placing them.
Recently she was placed on administrative leave as she was alleged that she had a pattern of making an intensive and racist decision while recruiting new members. She is a married woman and her husband’s name is Andrew Brill. She is a graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and in minor politics from New York University in 1988.
She has also worked on CBS News as vice president of Talent and Development. working with CBS News for 4 years she again joined ABC News. While she was with CBS news she has recruited many notable people who have done a lot of things like Jeff Glor, Jhon Dickerson, Erica Hill, etc.
10 Facts About Barbara Fedida:
- Barbara Fedida seems to be in her forties but we have no idea about her actual date of birth.
- We have no idea about her height, weight, and other various body measurements too.
- She is an American who was born in Queens, New York, USA.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a journalist who is currently working at the ABC News as their senior executive.
- We have no idea about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Barbara is currently under review.
- She has been married to Andrew Brill and the couple even shares a total number of three children. They are Max Brill, Sam Brill, and Alexandra Brill.
- It is believed that she completed her graduation in journalism from one of the universities in the USA.
- Barbara used to be active on Instagram and Twitter but it seems both of her accounts are removed.
- Currently, she is on administrative leave after she made some racist remarks.
Facts of Barbara Fedida
|Children||Max Brill, Sam Brill, and Alexandra Brill|