Brahim Fouradi is a hip-hop star who is an actor and a musician. As an actor, he was one of the casts of a film called Spijt! The Dutch star is known to perform their songs live on tour with his brother Mohammed as a duo. We also know him as Managing Director of X-Factor in 2015.
At the moment, he named it trendy among the most gossip spots, and not in a good way. Rumours claim that Brahim had an affair with the star of Love Island, Zara McDermott, while still in a relationship with his girlfriend, Sam.
10 facts about the Brahim Fouradi
- Brahim Fouradi was born on 19 November 1985 to a multi-ethnic family.
- Although originally from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, his ancestry is known as Moroccan-Dutch.
- The former X Factor Manager is currently known to be 35 years old based on his public profiles. His look, however, challenges his actual age.
- Due to the recent backlash on his image, he permanently deleted his Twitter account from the site.
- Successful musical talent has a net total value of $13 million. This was stated in the NetWorthPost Annual Estimates Report.
- Addressing his love life, we don’t know if the relationship between Brahim and Sam is still intact. In the future, we will also update you on this topic.
- Brahimi has a page of his own on Wikipedia. However, the recent scathing event still needs to be updated on his wiki-bio.
- Brahim has recently been announced as the contestant for the upcoming season of Made In Chelsea. Brahim and Sam and Zara are scheduled to appear on the show.
- Talking about his height, his stature indicates that he is about an average of 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Fortunately, his Instagram account @fouradi mo is still intact.
Facts of Brahim Fouradi
|Birthday||19 November 1985|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$13 Million|