Cathy Ang is a celebrated Chinese-Filipina entertainer. She is both a television and voice entertainer. As of now, she is on notoriety for a vivified film, “Excited”. She is giving her voice to the character Fei.
Ang grew up singing melodies at home. Later on, she joined NYU Steinhardt’s Vocal Exhibition program. During that program, she got pulled in to acting in the melodic theaters.
Cathy at that point began to act in theaters and voice-overs. At last, in 2018, she got a short job of Lara Conrad in “Time of Sail”. Besides, she showed up in “Dreamboy” and “Ramy”. As of now, the woman is known for the film “Euphoric”.
10 Realities on Cathy Ang
- Cathy Ang is a commended entertainer. As of now, she is the voice behind the vivified character Fei in “Overjoyed”.
- Ang’s Wikipedia isn’t accessible yet she has an IMDb. In like manner, her profile data is found on the web.
- Amazingly, Cathy holds two ethnicities. She is both Chinese just as Filipina. Moreover, she dwells in the US.
- Proceeding onward, Cathy Ang is between the age of 20-30 years. In any case, she has not revealed her genuine date of birth and sun sign.
- Ang is a lovely lady with an attractive character. She has a stature of 5 feet with a supplementing weight and body.
- The entertainer is in a sentimental relationship. To be valid, she is dating Nikitas Kanellakopoulos and the couple is content.
- Additionally? Cathy has a delightful family. Her folks are in the clinical calling. Also, she has sisters, Stephanie, and Kimberly.
- Coming to profession, Ang was keen on music. Be that as it may, she got pulled in to acting while at the same time going to NYU Steinhardt’s Vocal Presentation program.
- Cathy appeared in the television world in 2018 and is a rising star. In spite of that, her total assets is as yet under survey.
- Discussing web-based media, Ang has an Instagram account. She has acquired 4.6 K devotees at this point.
Facts of Cathy Ang
|Siblings||Stephanie and Kimberly|