Charlotte Hook is a competitive American swimmer and a young athlete. She is associated with the TAC Titans, where she was trained and qualified to be an athlete swimmer.
She has competed in several events and is well regarded as an athlete by her teammates and rivals.
10 Charlotte Hook Facts
- Charlotte Hook was born on 29 January 2004. The female athlete has already made a name for herself in this sport at the age of 16.
- Charlotte was born and raised in the USA. She’s spent much of her time in North Carolina. It is also fair to assume that it belongs to American nationality.
- She has a relatively average height for her age, judging from her photos. She’s currently standing at a respectable height of 5 foot 3 inches.
- Our young athlete has yet to have a well-deserved following. As of now, only limited sports pages, including SwimSwam, have featured her bio.
- Hook has also participated at the national and international level. She won the bronze medal at the 2019 World Junior Championship, finishing 200 flying.
- Hook made a personal best record at the B-Final National Championship with a time of 2:07:87. Her record is ranked #6th highest by women swimming athletes in 2018-2019.
- Hook is yet to make a breakthrough in the Hall of Fame Swimmers. As of today, at the outset of her career, she does not own a Wikipedia page of her own.
- But for her numbers, there is almost little detail about her personal life. Her family history is also confidential from 2020.
- At the college level, Hook captured the 100 Fly championship and finished second in the 200 IM in the North Carolina IAA Division in 2019.
- We will read more about her from her @charlottehook Instagram.
Facts of Charlotte Hook
|Birthday||January 29, 2004|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|