Chi Chi Izundu is an English Journalist and news reporter. She currently serves as an inspirational news reporter at UK’s leading news channel, BBC.
Becoming a reporter and becoming an inspirational news reporter are two different things. Chi Chi is one of those strong women who became an inspiration to many black race people in England.
The most incredible thing about her is she is also an entertainment reporter working on BBC. Let’s talk about the beginning of her career.
She began her career when she was 17 years old. In fact, she hadn’t even graduated at that age. In 1997, she started her journey by writing columns for Girl About Town Magazine.
After certain years of struggle, she joined BBC Radio Manchester. However, she began working at BBC News in 2005.
10 Facts About Chi Chi Izundu
- Chi Chi Izundu is a news reporter and entertainment journalist at BBC News. She joined the channel in 2005 and since then has been working as a BBC’s inspirational reporter.
- When it comes to her age, she is 38 years old. However, she hasn’t disclosed her date of birth exactly. According to sources, she was born in 1982.
- Wikipedia profile of this BBC journalist is nowhere to be found. But, you can follow her on everipedia.org.
- Residing in London, England, she is of British nationality. She is a black race English journalist.
- Not only a news reporter but she is also an award-winning radio presenter. In fact, she first joined BBC Radio Manchester before joining BBC News.
- Details about her parents, family, and siblings are not available on the internet.
- She began her journalism career in 1997 when she was just 17. However, she got a chance to work as a BBC news reporter in 2005.
- Her net worth and salary are unknown.
- She is married. But the details are unknown.
- Chi Chi Izundu has a verified Twitter account.
Facts of Chi Chi Izundu
|Name||Chi Chi Izundu|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Education||University of London|