Chloe Jackson is a professional basketball player from the United States. She is also a member of the Women’s National Basketball Association’s Chicago Sky.
The Chicago Sky selected her with the 15th overall selection in the 2019 Women’s National Basketball Association Draft. Her position on the court is that of a guard.
Learn more about this fantastic basketball player by reading the information given below.
Chloe Jackson’s Interesting Facts
- Her Wikipedia page states that she was born in the year 1996. As of 2020, she is 23 years old. She also celebrates her birthday on the 21st of August every year. Furthermore, she was born in Washington, D.C.
- Chloe is a free agent professional basketball player. In her unit, she is the guard.
- She stands at a respectable height. She stands at 5 feet and 8 inches tall. That’s 1.73 meters. When it comes to her body weight, she is 147 pounds (67 kg). Her other body measurements are unavailable.
- Chloe has been playing basketball since she was in high school. She went to Upper Marlboro, Maryland’s Riverdale Baptist High School.
- She attended NC State University and played basketball for one year (2014-2015). She then transferred to LSU, where she played for two years (2016-2018). Finally, she played for a year at Baylor University (2018-2019).
- Her Baylor team also won the 2019 National Championship when she was on the team. And she was named the Most Outstanding Player of the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
- She is currently a member of the Chicago Sky, a Women’s National Basketball Association team.
- There are no specifics about her parents or other family members available.
- Her personal life has been kept very secret. As a result, no information about her relationships or boyfriend is available.
- The Chicago Sky selected her with the 15th overall selection in the WNBA Draft in 2019.
Facts of Chlor Jackson
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||147 lbs (67 kg)|
Hope you enjoy the article & suggest your queries