Courtney Rioux is an actress, multi-passionate creative, and is also an advocate for actors.
Rioux is famous for her role as Paramedic Courtney on the American hospital series Chicago Med which is a spin-off from the television series Chicago Fire.
10 Facts On Courtney Rioux:
- Courtney Rioux was born on September 7 and grew up in her hometown with her family. As of 2020, She is in her mid 40’s and has a height of 5 feet 2 inches.
- Courtney is also a writer and life coach who helps artists to lead an empowered and joyful life removing blocks which keeps them stuck and also helps them to book their next job.
- Courtney lived with her father Pat Rioux, mother, brother Mikey Rioux and Sister Anna Rioux in her lovable and joyful home in her hometown.
- Rioux moved to Chicago to pursue her education and attended Bachelor in Art Theatre Acting at Illinois State University and learned TV and Film Masterclass, voice over, voice lessons, Audition Game Pro, and many more.
- Rioux had learned different special skills apart from acting which include Tap dance, Ballet, Jazz, Soprano, Improv, Certified life coaching, and so on.
- Courtney is most often seen on Instagram with her husband, Scott Hubbard going on adventure and hiking. The duo married way back on August 5, 2012.
- Rioux has appeared and lent voice on many commercials, television series, films such as Pulp, Detained, Boy Meats Girl, Car stories and Love Crashes, etc.
- Rioux has been on Twitter since January 2011 which helped her to amass followers over 3k and later she joined Instagram and is currently followed by 2.7 k followers.
- Courtney has also coached and taught at The Green Room Chicago, Actors’ Equity, The Chicago Acting in Film, SAG-AFTRA, and also has been published as a writer on Playback Magazine and Backstage.Com.
- The Whole artist, editor Rioux will sure be on Wikipedia bio soon.
Facts of Courtney Rioux
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Education||Graduation in Arts|