Darren Grimes is a commentator. He is known for his political commentary.
Particularly, Darren is known as a right-wing commentator. He is an activist as well. He started activism when he was studying at University. He followed Liberal Democrats. He also worked for Sir Norman Lamb at the 2015 Leadership Campaign. Unfortunately, it was an unsuccessful campaign.
Darren has experience working as the deputy editor and digital manager. He worked at BrexitCentral a political website as a deputy editor and at IEA as a digital manager.
10 Facts on Darren Grimes
- Darren Grimes was born on the 22nd of July, 1993. In 2020, he is 27 years old.
- Darren’s height is moderate. However, the commentator’s height measurement or weight measurement is unavailable on the internet.
- Neither the salary nor the income of the commentator is known. The net worth is also unavailable. Maybe it is under review still.
- Grimes has openly shared as being gay. However, his partner details are unknown. We do not know if he is already in a committed relationship.
- Darren was raised by a single parent. On his Wikipedia, there are no details of his parents. Even the name is not disclosed.
- Darren is a student of fashion. In addition, he joined the University of Brighton to learn business studies. However, he has not yet completed his graduation and dropped out from the University between 2016-2018.
- The commentator has British nationality. He was born in Consett, County Durham.
- Darren was the founder of the right-wing organization named Turning Point. Since then he is known precisely as a right-wing political commentator.
- Garris was involved in the Electoral Commission 2018 case. However, in 2020, he has won the appeal and the investigation was ended.
- Darren has 123.7k Twitter followers and 2618 Instagram followers. He also has a Facebook account.
Facts of Darren Grimes
|Birthday||July 22, 1993|
|Age||27 years Old|