David Olusoga a half black and white TV presenter strolls into our spotlight for his new show. As well as for his support for the Black Lives Matter movement. Moreover, he points out that the racism faced by the black community is a problem faced worldwide.
Moreover, the TV presenter Tweets out the racial problem with a bit of sarcasm every now and then. The facts that he presents are undeniable. As a result, he holds a massive following on his social media account. Keep reading to know ten facts about Olusoga in this article down below.
10 Facts on David Olusoga!
- David Olusoga (Born on January 5, 1970) is the host of many historical TV documentary shows. Moreover, he holds the dual nationality of British and Nigerian. Likewise, he comes from a mixed ethnical group of Black and White. And his current age is 50 years old.
- More on his Wiki-Bio, he was born to a Nigerian father and a British mother. Furthermore, at the age of five, he along with his family moved from Lagos, Nigeria to Gateshead, UK.
- What’s more, he is the only child of his parents. However, even now, he keeps the names of his parents out of the spotlight
- Talking about family, he tied the knot with the love of his life. Moreover, David and his wife exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony.
- Furthermore, the married couple welcomed a single child in their long married life. But, like his parents, the names of his wife and daughter remain unknown to the world.
- While growing up, this multi-talented TV presenter faced many racist people. In fact, he and his parents were forced to leave his home due to racism.
- In fact, his house was attacked more than once. Which later made him question whether he should accept the offer to become an Officer of the OBE or not. Yet, he accepted the medal back in January of 2019. Moreover, he also won a BAFTA for his skills as a TV presenter.
- Furthermore, he holds experiences from multiple professions. In fact, he is also a famous writer as well as a TV presenter. Likewise, he also worked as a filmmaker and a historian. As well as working as a professor of Public History at the University of Manchester.
- As a writer, he published many books about racial injust in our history. Moreover, he wrote books tilted “Black and British: A Forgotten History” and “Holocaust: Germany’s Forgotten Genocide”.
- As of 2020, Olusuga holds an approximated net worth of $1 million. Likewise, he earns an annual income of $500 thousand.
Facts of David Olusoga
|Birthday||January 5, 1970|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Ethnicity||Black and White|
|Net Worth||$1 Million Approx|
|Salary||$500 Thousand Approx|
|Education||University of Liverpool|