David Perlmutter is an American celebrity doctor and author. He is the brain doctor and neurologist.
The man is also the author of New York’s bestseller, Grain Brain. Moreover, he is a contributor to the Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, and Mind Body Green.
10 Facts on David Perlmutter
- David Perlmutter is an American celebrity doctor. Born on December 31, 1954, he is 65 years of age. Also, his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- The doctor’s Wikipedia is easily available. Likewise, his short wiki and biofacts are also found on the net.
- Perlmutter was born in the United States. Thus, he is American by nationality. Moreover, he is Christian and belongs to the white ethnic group.
- David is a gentleman and is very calm. He has a proper height and a healthy body. Taking advantage of his profession, the man has maintained his physique quite well.
- Perlmutter is married. He exchanged vows with a Reisha Perlmutter. They might have children as well. But his personal life is a mystery.
- David was born to a prestigious family. He had an inseparable bond with his parents and siblings. However, there is no more info on his family and siblings.
- Perlmutter is an MD, a certified doctor. His specialty is in the study of brains. So, the man keeps on researching on brain disorders and the ways to heal it. Also, he is a celebrity doctor and is very popular.
- David is also an author. He is a contributor to Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, and Mind Body Green. Also, his book, Grain Brain based on neurological disorders is a New York Times bestseller.
- Perlmutter earns a huge sum as a salary. So, his net worth is also hefty. He had a net worth of $18 million in 2018. In 2020, the doctor’s net worth is still under review.
- David is active on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. He has gained 123 K fans on Insta, 64.5 K fans on Twitter, and over 500 connections on LinkedIn.
Facts of David Perlmutter
|Birthday||December 31, 1954|
|Age||65 years old|
|Net Worth||$18 million (2018), Under review(2020)|
|Education||University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine|