Diana Belbita is a mixed martial artist. She is known as the world champion of Kickboxing and Kempo.
Diana is also known as the only champion of MMA in Romania. She is known to hold the Real Xtreme Fighting belt. She has appeared in the show Exatlon Romania.
Diana was also the semi-finalist of the show named “Ferma – A New Beginning”.
10 Facts on Diana Belbita
- Diana Belbita was born on the 26th of June 1996. She is 24 years of age now in 2020.
- The height of Diana is 5 feet and 7 inches. Her weight is maintained to 57 Kg. As an athlete, she is quite trained, fit, and has maintained body weight.
- Belbita’s income source is MMA fighting and sponsorship. However, the net worth of the fighter is not revealed. But she earns quite a sum.
- Belbita’s relationship goals are not known. We have no information regarding her boyfriend and relationships. So we assume, she is not involved in any relationships as there is no news about her boyfriend.
- Despite being a famous MMA fighter, she has not mentioned her parent’s names. In fact, the parental background of Diana is not known and also it is not available in her Wikipedia.
- Diana was involved in sports since her childhood. Her education info is unavailable.
- Belbita was born and raised in Strehaia, Romania. She holds Romanian nationality, However, she is residing in Canada currently. Her ethnicity is not known.
- Diana started training form the age of 12 from coach Ilie Gadea. She then went to a cage in the year 2015. She is the winner of the K1 World Cup 2012.
- Belbita is now a UFC fighter and had her last match on the 15th of July 2020.
- Diana has 328k Instagram followers and 1517 Twitter followers.
Facts of Diana Belbita
|Birthday||June 26, 1996|
|Age||24 Years Old|
|Height||5 Feet And 7 Inches|
|Diana Irena Belbita|