Dr. David Fajgenbaum, MD, is an American author and immunologist. Currently, he also works as an asst. professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
He is a hard-working and skilled doctor with decades of experience in the medical field. Until now, he is all over known for a research of a disease named, Castleman disease.
According to sources, he got the motivation to work as a researcher and give his best in researching disease because he lost his mother at an early age due to a disease.
Besides an immunology specialist, he is also a published writer. He released his first book in 2015 titled “We Get it”.
After a long gap of 4 years, he finally came up with his second book titled “Chasing My Cure”.
10 Facts About Dr. David Fajgenbaum
- Dr. David Fajgenbaum, MD, is a North Carolina based American author and immunologist. He is famous for his researches in Castleman disease.
- He is a family man. His wife’s name is Caitlin. And, the couple married each other before completing graduation. Looking at his social media photos, we can say that they are relishing a happy life after the wedding.
- The immunologist was born on March 29, 1985. As per his birthdate, his birth sign is Aries. And, he is currently 35 years old.
- Talking about his Wiki profile, he has a decorated profile of his own. You can read about his career and achievements there.
- He was born to educated parents. In fact, his father is a physician. But, his mother was a housewife who died in 2004 because of glioblastoma.
- His height and weight aren’t available on the internet.
- He currently resides in Pennsylvania. But, he was born and raised in North Carolina.
- His nationality is American and ethnicity is white.
- He wrote his 1st book in 2017 and published his 2nd book in 2019.
- Dr. David graduated from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
Facts of Dr David Fajgenbaum
|Name||Dr David Fajgenbaum|
|Birthday||March 29, 1985|
|Age||35 years old|
|Education||University of Pennslyvania|