Eddie Van Halen was a multi-talented Dutch American musician. He died at the age of 65 on 6 October 2020. For the last five years, Eddie has been suffering from throat cancer. He’s gained a good deal of money from his fruitful career. He had a net value of $100 million when he died in 2020. Eddie formed an American rock band, Van Halen, along with his brother Alexander Arthur Van Halen.
This essay is a salute to Eddie Van Halen, who will discuss his personal and professional life. Let’s get started!
What was the Net worth of Eddie Van Halen?
Eddie Van Halen was a Dutch-American guitarist, songwriter, keyboardist, producer, and inventor who had a net worth of $100 million at the time of his death in 2020.
Some Interesting Facts
- Eddie Van Halen was born on 26 January 1955. He died on 6 October 2020 at the age of 65. The zodiac sign of Eddie is Aquarius.
- He was a well-known figure in the music industry. Eddie had been a singer, songwriter, producer, and inventor. He credited us with a series of hit singles.
- In 1972, Eddie and his brother Alex started a band, and two years later they called it “Van Halen.” At the time, he played in famous clubs like Whisky and Go-Go.
- His Van Halen band received the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 1992. Apart from that, the band was 20th on the RIAA chart in 2019.
- Eddie met Valerie Bertinelli at Shreveport, Louisiana, at a Van concert in 1980. They tied the knot with each other for about 2 years. However, in 2005, Valerie filed a divorce, and after 4 years, i.e. in 2007, their divorce was accepted.
- Eddie and Valerie had a son named Wolfgang William Van Halen, who was born on March 16, 1991. He’s 29 years old and he’s an American musician. He seems to be walking in the footsteps of his father.
- He proposed an actress and stuntwoman, Janie Liszewski, in 2007. They were married in 2009 with the presence of his son and his ex-wife.
- He had cancer of his throat for five years and was hospitalized in 2019. Before he had a cancer of his tongue, but he was cancer-free in 2002.
- Eddie has gained a net worth of $100 million from his prosperous musical career.
- Until his passing, he was involved on Twitter. Eddie had almost 586.3K followers on his Twitter account.
Facts of Eddie Van Halen
|Name||Eddie Van Halen|
|Birthday||January 26, 1955|
|Age||65 years old|
|Parents||Jan van Halen and Eugenia van Halen|
|Siblings||Alex Van Halen|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
You may also like Larry Strickland