Ella Ryan Quinn is a young actress. She is known for her works in films such as Abby and the Infinite, Lucky Day, and more. She has won and been nominated for various awards for her works.
She has started her career at a very young age but has already made a name for herself in the industry. With the support of her parents and loved ones, it seems like she will be in this field of work for a long time.
10 Facts of Ella Ryan Quinn
- Ella Ryan Quinn was born in December 2008 in Canada and she is currently 11 years of age.
- She made her professional debut through the short film “Abby and the Infinite”. This film was released in 2017 and she played the role of Abby.
- After her debut, she has appeared in a movie titled Lucky Day (2019) and in an episode of a TV series titled Odd Squad (2020).
- Ella Ryan Quinn’s Instagram account is under the username “ella_ryan_quinn”. She has a total of 483 followers nad 192 posts so far.
- She is a part of the Air Force Mavericks cheerleading club. She often posts pictures and videos of her practicing on her Instagram account.
- Ella often mentions her parents on her Instagram posts. She talks about her family with loving and admiring words and seems to be very close to them.
- She has been nominated for the Skyline Performer Awards and the Young Entertainer Awards for her work in the 2019 movie “Lucky Day”.
- It seems like she is not available on any other social media platform except for Instagram.
- The talented actress is also nominated for the Young Artist Awards in the category “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Artist”.
- Of a young age, the talented actress has worked with other well-recognized actors such as Nina Dobrev, Luke Bracey, Millie Davis, and many more.
Facts of Ella Ryan Quinn
|Name||Ella Ryan Quinn|