Heather Maltman is not just another typical high-class celebrity. Her specific attitude of being a down to the earth person made her who she is today. Being an Australian, she had had her Australian fan base strong and powerful from the first time she appeared on the television. Her lovable character made everyone fall in love with her.
Now, she is doing more than just acting. She is a producer and a director too. She is a multi-talented woman who has won the hearts of the people through her skills and presentation of herself.
10 Facts on Heather Maltman
- Heather Maltman was first seen in The Bachelor Australia where she was present till the finale of the show. Unfortunately, she did not get the final rose, but the audience quickly realized that she was the real winner of the show.
- She made her first appearance as an actress in the movie called La Cle Dou Torment. Maltman played the role of a character named Miss Bridget Betting.
- Heather has also worked in more than 10 projects as a director and producer. This shows her skills are not limited to just acting.
- We can get more information about her works through her IMDB page which clearly shows she is more than just a typical actress.
- Heather is married to a man named Matt Baker. They were together for sometime before they got married though.
- Looking into her Instagram we can see that she is an animal lover, especially cats. She is a cat person.
- More about her Instagram, she has about 43k followers with about 1.7k posts altogether.
- Heather Maltman is said to be 35 years old right now but does not look anything like a 35-year-old female. She looks much younger.
- She has a height of about 5 feet and 5 inches which is pretty decent.
- Although her actual net worth has not been published yet, it is estimated to be around $3 Million USD.
Facts of Heather Maltman
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$3 Million approx.|