Jana Shortal, a well-known journalist, is known for her quirky looks. She is now working at KARE 11 and hosts “Breaking the News” for the network. Shortal’s relationship with KARE 11 started in December 2003. As a general assignment writer, she reports a wide variety of subjects, including politics, policy issues and violence.
Before joining KARE, she worked at a variety of various radio stations, including Fox4 in Kansas City and KRCG in Jefferson City. Shortal is openly gay and also a member of the National Association of LGBTQ Journalists. Her outstanding news and journalism skills have won her five Regional Emmys throughout her career. As of now, she has become engaged to her long-standing husband Laura Zebuhr.
10 things about Jana Shortal
- In 2019, Jana Shortal introduced Laura Zebuhr to her long-standing partner. The pair are yet to tie the knot. Shortal was born as a lesbian at the age of 26. Despite coming out as a correspondent, she retained a woman’s beauty for years to come.
- For her, a designated Wikipedia is yet to be established. In any case, readers have a lot of web outlets to pick up information about it.
- As of today, she is hosting “Breaking the News” for KARE 11.
- She’s proudly a bisexual, and she even proposed to her fiancée last year. The pair has a house in Minneapolis.
- According to the network post, Shortal has an approximate net value of $300,000.
- Shortal, a well-liked writer, has gained a record of 44.7k followers on her Twitter account. To date, she has shared 21.6k Tweets.
- She graduated from the University of Missouri and has a degree in journalism.
- Shortal is also an active Instagram user with 26k followers. Her vibrant Instagram feed is a reflection of her lifestyle. Her favourite movie is “Guess who’s going to Dinner.”
Facts of Jana Shortal
|Married/Single||Engaged; Laura Zebuhr|
|Education||University of Missouri|
You may also like Eddie Sheerr, Larry Berman