Jiri Prochazka is the new name in the Light Heavyweight fights in the adrenaline rushing game of mixed martial arts as he has reached the final of UFC 251 light heavyweight championship of the year 2020.
Furthermore, the name standout to be the beast of the game although he is a debutant in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and has gained himself a huge amount of followers and fans for his overpowered gameplay. As his stats are seen to be phenomenal for a debutant which counts to be 27 wins overall in his career with just three loss and only one draw. Wishing him luck for the upcoming finals, we have collected ten interesting facts about him in the list below.
10 Facts on Jiri Prochazka:
- Jiri Prochazka is a famous Czech mixed martial arts(MMA) fighter who is known for his aggression inside the ring.
- Since he is a debutant in the top flight of UFC he is yet to have a wiki-bio.
- Furthermore, he must have earned well from his career already but we don’t have any information about his salary and net worth yet.
- Physically he is a beast, as he stands an exceptional height of six feet and three inches, and his weight is measured to be around 93.
- Additionally, he was born and raised in the Czech Republic and his ethnicity is Czech.
- Talking about his birth, he was born on October 14, 1992, in Hosteradice, Czech, and raised there only.
- From his birthday, we know that he is currently at the age of 27 as of the year 2020.
- Inside social media, he is well followed in his Instagram with more than 80k followers.
- Adding to that, he also owns a Youtube video that has more than 10k subscribers.
- Maintaining private personal life, we don’t have any information about his family.
Facts of Jiri Prochazka
|Birthday||October 14, 1992|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Youtube||Jiri Denisa Prochazka|