John Holiday is a classic opera singer and songwriter. The seasoned artist made the headlines in his 19th season audition for the iconic TV show The Voice. He has astounded judges and fans alike with his high pitched falsetto voice coming from his classical heritage.
Our acclaimed musical star has already appeared on world-famous stages, such as the Barbican Center, the Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall, even before entering The Voice’s journey.
10 John Holiday Facts
- John Holiday is one of the most known and finest opera singers from Texas, USA. From his age, the fiery actor looks like he’s in the mid-30s.
- John has made headlines all over the internet because of his distinctive voice. His influence on music was also addressed in prominent magazines such as the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times.
- Due to his odd voice, he quickly received the red buzzer from all four judges. However, he decided to compete with the Misty Squad Legend.
- John is public on his gay orientation on the issue of his family life. He doesn’t have a child, but he’s married to his long-time boyfriend Paul Gater.
- We will find his official bio on his personal John Holiday page. The written highlights of his audition, however, are posted on TVline.
- There was no news from him directly about his birthday. Also, the details are not listed anywhere in his bios.
- It can be found on Instagram under the @johnholidaylive username. He has now amassed a total following of 7.3 thousand fans on his behalf.
- Aside from singing, John is now a civic defender and motivational speaker for Teens & Arts.
- We will even follow our next celebrity on Twitter @JohnHolidayLive.
- The harmonic virtuoso John is set to play at the Metropolitan Opera show in Matthew Aucoin’s Eurydice.
Facts of John Holiday