Julian Henry De Niro is the son of Hollywood heavyweight Robert De Niro and the grandson of Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral, both renowned American painters. He is also well-known for his grandson, the American painter Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral.
Many children follow in their father’s footsteps, but Julian Henry is an exception. Despite being Robert De Niro’s best son, he is not playing. Julian has been single since 2019. His love life and friends pique the interest of his fans, who are eager to learn everything they can about the actor Dirty Grandpa’s son.
What is Julian Henry De Niro’s net worth?
The net worth of Julian Henry De Niro is estimated to be around $3 million USD as of 2022. His acting career is her primary source of income. Julian earns a good living from his profession, but his father earns a lot of money, ranging from $10 to $15 million per year. He earned $68 million from his role in Little Fockers in 2012.
Julian Henry De Niro’s Age, Height, Weight, and Body Dimensions
- Julian Henry De Niro will be 25 years old in 2020.
- He has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches.
- He weighs approximately 65 kg.
- His body dimensions are 40-32-37 inches.
- Henry’s biceps are 17 inches long.
- His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
- He wears a shoe size 11 in the United Kingdom.
- Julian has kept his personal life hidden from the public eye.
- So there are no records of his relationships in the past or present, but we believe he will date someone special to him.
- Despite coming from a family of Hollywood A-list stars, Julian is uninterested in scandal and gossip.
- However, he is not active on social media, whereas his father has a large following on the internet. He lives in New York City with his family and friends.
Early Life and Family
- Julian Henry De Niro was born on October 20, 1995, in the United States.
- He is Caucasian and a member of the white minority.
- Julian was born through in vitro fertilization and surrogacy by Julian’s father and mother, Toukie Smith.
- From 1988 to 1996, his father and mother were in a relationship.
- Prior to this, in 1976, his father married singer and actress Diahnne Abbott.
- However, the couple divorced in 1988.
- Following his divorce from his mother in 1996, Robert married Grace Hightower, a popular singer, socialite, philanthropist, and actress, in 1997.
- He had two daughters from that marriage, Elliot and Helen De Niro.
- Raphael De Niro, his older half-sibling, is an actor, a real estate broker, and a partner in the Greenwich Hotel with his father.
- Drena De Niro, his other half-sister, is also a producer and actress.
Professional Life and Career
- Julian did not begin his career, but his father made his debut at the age of 20 in Brian De Palma’s 1963 film The Wedding Party.
- Julian’s uncle, Robert, starred in the 1976 American film New York as Jimmy Doyle.
Julian Henry De Niro Facts
- Julian Henry De Niro’s uncle composed the first musical piece for The Wizard of Oz when he was 10 years old.
- Julian’s father is a dual citizen of the United States and Italy.
- His father and his Marlon Brando were once questioned by French police about a crime ring in Paris.
- His brother and father are the only actors to win Oscars for playing Vito Corleone in The Godfather: Part II.
- Julian’s zodiac sign is Libra on the cusp of Scorpio.
- Because he does not like to share personal information on social networks, he does not have any social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and so on.
- Julian was raised alongside his four siblings, Aaron Kendrick De Niro, Elliot De Niro, Raphael De Niro, and Drena De Niro.
- Henry Martin De Niro, Alice Caroline Groman, Donald Admiral, and Helen M. De Niro are his grandparents. He is Nicholas De Niro’s cousin, the son of Raphael De Niro.
- Julian is not involved in any controversies or rumors despite coming from an A-list actor’s family.
- Furthermore, despite the fact that he is not active on social media, his father has a large number of followers on the internet.
- His family and friends live in New York City.
|Real Name||Julian Henry De Niro|
|Born||20 October 1995|
|Age||25 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Well Known as the grandson of the
Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Body Measurements||40-32-37 inches|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Watching TV Series, Football|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2022)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
You may also like: Dan Greiner, Swizz Beatz