Katarina Ekstedt is mostly addressed as a family member as she is the wife of Niklas Ekstedt who is a very famous Swedish chef and is also a restaurant manager.
Katarina is CEO at Triumf Forlag. Some of her details are also available on Linkedin. She has worked in many different companies. Her husband is a very famous chef who is well known for his cooking skills. She is active on twitter from where she connects with her well-wishers.
Her husband has his details on Wikipedia but there is not much about her on the web as she seems to be a private person. Her husband’s expected net worth is expected to be around $100,000 to $1 million. She is a graduate of Stockholm University.
10 Facts About Katarina Ekstedt:
- Katarina Ekstedt was born on July 10, 1976, and she is currently 46 years old.
- There is not much information about her height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- She is a Swedish who was born in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a businesswoman who is currently working as the CEO of Triumf Publishing.
- There is not much information about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Katarina is currently under calculation.
- She has been married to the popular Swedish chef named Niklas Ekstedt.
- She completed her masters’ degree in Economics from Stockholm University back in the year 2002.
- Katarina is active on popular social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook too. She also does not have her details on Wikipedia but her husband has her details on Wikipedia.
- In fact, she has earned more than 100 followers on her private Instagram, more than 50 followers on Twitter but her Facebook account has been kept completely private.
Facts of Katarina Ekstedt
|Birthday||July 10, 1976|