Katrina Norman is a television star. She is both a competitive dancer and a choreographer. He is best known for his roles in “Nashville,” “Dynasty,” and “Through the Glass Darkly.”
Norman had a passion for dancing since he was a boy. She was a professional dancer by the age of 14. She then relocated to Los Angeles to study with renowned choreographers at the EDGE, Performing Arts Center, and Millennium Dance Complex.
Katrina Norman: 10 Facts
- Katrina Norman is an actress from the United States. She is also a professional choreographer and a competitive dancer.
- Norman does not have a Wikipedia page, but he does have an IMDb page. Similarly, her brief wiki and biography are readily accessible on the internet.
- Katrina is an Arizona native and an American citizen. She is of white descent and follows the Christian faith.
- Norman is 35 years old, having been born in 1985. Furthermore, she was born on July 14 and is a Cancer by sun sign.
- Katrina is a lovely lady with a charming personality. Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, and her body is curvy.
- Norman, to our surprise, is single. She isn’t in love with anybody. She will, however, find a cute boyfriend in the coming years.
- Katrina has a beautiful family. She has loving parents with whom she has a close relationship. Similarly, she has an older brother named James Norman.
- Norman began dancing at a young age. She practiced it during her childhood and became a pro when she was 14 years old. She then relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her studies.
- Katrina is a well-known actress. She made her acting debut in 2007 and has starred in up to 34 films and television shows. In reality, she has accrued a sizable net worth.
- Norman can be found on Instagram and Twitter. She has 7.9K and 2K followers on her Instagram and Twitter pages, respectively.
Facts of Katrina Norman
|Birthday||July 14, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|