Kay Aston is an actor and writer from America who is famous for her work in several movies including The Affair (2018) and First Day Back (2019).
Kay was born and raised in the United States. She belongs to a huge family of seven members. Her father Tim is a lawyer and her mother Jamie works as a respiratory therapist. Furthermore, she has four sisters and she is the middle one of her parent’s five daughters.
Aston has done a bachelor’s in Theatre from Gustavus Adolphus College. Furthermore, she also studied at Cal State Fullerton where she got a degree in acting. In there, she studied under Svetlana Efimova.
10 facts about Kay Aston
- Kay Aston was born in the late 80s and she is from the United States.
- As of 2020, her age lies somewhere in the late 20s and early 30s, the exact birthplace, and birthdate is not out on the web yet.
- She was brought up in Fairfield, Iowa by her parents Tim and Jamie alongside five sibling sisters.
- Kay holds as American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group, and she follows Christianity as her religion.
- Aston has a good physique with a decent height standing 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- To date, there is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Aston, but her information is available easily on the web.
- As per the sources, Kay has a whopping net worth of $3 million USD.
- Kay might have a boyfriend, but the information about her love life is still under the limelight.
- Her Instagram bio explains herself as a writer, actor, and a coach who is here to do a lot for the world.
- Aston is available on various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter through which she communicates with her fans.
Facts of Kay Aston
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
|Parents||Tim and Jamie|
|Net Worth||$3 million USD|
|Education||Gustavus Adolphus College|