Kaylin Garcia is a reality personality, urban model, and video vixen of Puerto Rican and Thai descent. She began her career as a ballet dancer before becoming well-known after dating rapper Joe Budden in 2012. The two appeared on Love & Hip Hop: New York, a reality show. The show follows the lives of numerous people who are active in hip-hop music, mostly in New York City. She eventually went on to work as a choreographer.
What is Kaylin Garcia Net Worth?
Kaylin Garcia is a dancer, choreographer, and former television personality. She has modeled for a number of well-known companies and starred in a number of music videos. Her profession provides her with a solid income. There aren’t many details regarding her occupation available right now. Her current net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
What is Kaylin Garcia Famous For?
- The rapper Joe Budden’s ex-girlfriend.
Where is Kaylin Garcia From?
On November 10, 1991, Kaylin Garcia was born. Her birthplace is in the United States, in the city of Homestead. She is of Puerto Rican descent. She is also of Thai descent. Scorpio is her zodiac sign. She is of mixed race and follows the Christian faith. At this time, there is no information on her parents, early life, or education. Simone, her older sister, and JP, her younger brother, are her siblings.
Kaylin Garcia Career:
- Kaylin Garcia is a model that has been in a number of productions.
- She’s a video vixen who’s appeared in a few music videos.
- With the reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York, she made her television debut.
- She appeared in the series as rapper Joe Budden’s girlfriend.
- She made an appearance in the third season of the show with her then-boyfriend Budden.
- Budden first appeared in the series as a supporting character, whereas Garcia only appeared in a few episodes.
- She did not appear in the series after her breakup with Budden.
- Budden later appeared in the fourth, ninth, and tenth seasons of the show.
- She starred opposite Rick Ross in a Reebok ad.
- She is a choreographer as well as a trained Zumba instructor.
Who is Kaylin Garcia Boyfriend?
Kaylin Garcia dated rapper Joe Budden in the past. In 2012, they began dating. The duo appeared together on Love & Hip Hop: New York, a hip hop reality show. The two did not have a pleasant ending to their relationship. Budden and Tahiry Jose, his ex-girlfriend, have reconciled. It worked out nicely for Tahiry as well. Budden returned to Kaylin, but their effort was short-lived.
In 2016, she was romantically related to rapper Tory Lanez. They were spotted together multiple times. In 2021, Garcia made headlines when she was romantically linked to rapper Safaree Samuels. The speculations began after Erica Mena, Safaree’s estranged wife, alleged that the two are dating. Garcia responded to the charges on Instagram. Safaree and she, she said, are simply friends. In her account, she stated, “The fact that I’ve been called out for absolutely nothing is absurd; Safaree and I are just friends. Thanks!”
How Tall is Kaylin Garcia?
Kaylin Garcia is approximately 1.68 m tall, or 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She weighs roughly 119 pounds, or 54 kilograms. Her physique is curvy and sensuous. Her hair is light brown, and her eyes are dark brown. Her sexual orientation is that of a straight woman.