Kenny Wooten is a well-known basketball player. He has been playing for the New York Knicks since 2019. He is also on a two-way deal with the Westchester Knicks.
Wooten has been a sports enthusiast since childhood. He attended primary school in Stagg and high school in Manteca. He also claimed the 2016 state championship game. He was a rated four-star prospect in his senior year.
Kenny was originally committed to Arizona State University. Then, however, he preferred the University of Oregon. He was not picked in the 2019 NBA draft. That’s why he accepted the New York Knicks deal.
10 things about Kenny Wooten
- Kenny Wooten is a former American basketball player. He plays Westchester Kicks along with the New York Knicks.
- Wikipedia has already been written to the player. In the same way, some bio-information about him is also available on the internet.
- Wooten is an American, coming to nationality. He was born and raised in Stockton, California.
- Kenny is 22 years old. Formed in 1998, he celebrates his birthday on the 17th of April. It’s also the Aries as per the zodiac sign.
- The guy looks amazing with a distinctive personality and has a stunning height of 6 foot 8 inches and an additional weight of 107 kilograms.
- Talking regarding the status of a friendship, Wooten is single. Yet he’s confident he’ll meet a loving and caring girlfriend in the future.
- Going forward, the player has a wonderful family. Colletta Thomas and Kenneth Wooten Sr. are her parents. Besides, there’s no detail about his brothers and sisters.
- Kenny is a clever, smart guy. Since graduating high school at Manteca High School, he attended the University of Oregon.
- Wooten’s a professional basketball player. To be real, he plays the New York Knicks as a forward player.
- The player has an Instagram account and a Twitter account. He amassed 152 K and 15 K followers on both of the pages.
Facts of Kenny Wooten
|Birthday||April 17, 1998|
|Height||6 Feet 8 Inches|
|Parents||Colletta Thomas and Kenneth Wooten Sr|
|Education||University of Oregon|