Kimberly Klacik is a Republican politician from Wisconsin. She is an African-American candidate for the United States Senate from Maryland’s 7th Congressional District.
She is involved with many non-profit organizations and is well-known for being a member of the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee. She recently gained a lot of attention after appearing in a congressional advertisement. She went viral on social media after appearing in this campaign ad video.
In the video, Kimberly is heard saying that the Democratic Party did not do enough for Baltimore, despite the city’s dire situation. There is a lot of information about her on the internet, but there isn’t much about her personal life. She is also very active on social media, where she can be seen sharing her thoughts and opinions.
Kimberly Klacik’s Top 10 Facts:
- Kimberly Klacik was born on January 19, 1982, and is now 38 years old.
- There are a plethora of wiki sites dedicated to her name, from which the majority of her information can be easily extracted.
- Right now, we don’t have much contact with her parents’ information.
- She is married; her husband’s name is Jeffrey Klacik, and the couple has a daughter named Olivia Klacik.
- She is the congressional leader who ran an ad saying that there needs to be a change in Baltimore and that the city needs a new Republican candidate.
- She has frequently been recognized for her work as a journalist. She did, however, run for Congress in Maryland in the last election.
- In terms of her personal history, she was born in Middle River, Maryland, USA, and is of black ethnicity.
- Kimberly stands approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 50 kilograms.
- She had recently graduated from Bowie State University.
- Her estimated net worth was given to us as $200 thousand.
Facts of Kimberly Klacik
|Birthday||January 19, 1982|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Education||Bowie State University|
You may also like Tara Harris, Jackson Guthy