Lauralee Bell is an actress from the United States who is best known for her roles on the TV show Youth and the Restless. She has been in various TV shows and has also taken part in a TV panel game show. She was also rewarded with a number of prizes. She currently has around 72.5 thousand Instagram followers, 65.4 thousand Twitter followers, and 11.4 thousand Facebook fans. Let us learn more about her by reading this article.
How much is Lauralee Bell’s Net worth?
Lauralee’s work as an actress has earned her a respectable amount of money and popularity in the entertainment industry. Her current net worth is reported to be $200 million, according to certain web sources.
She and her husband purchased a property in Los Angeles, California for $10 million in 2015. The house has 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, and is 4,589 square feet in size. In 1999, she spent $5.8 million for a Bell Air estate.
What is Lauralee Bell famous for?
- A soap opera actress from the United States.
- Being the daughter of William J. Bell and Lee Phillip Bell, two of the most well-known soap opera creators.
Who are Lauralee Bell’s parents?
Lauralee Kristen Bell was born in the United States in the year 1968 as Lauralee Kristen Bell in Chicago, Illinois. William J. Chime and Lee Phillip Bell are her parents. Her mother was a talk show personality and soap opera originator, while her father is a TV producer and screenwriter. She also has two brothers, Bradley Bell and William J. Bell Jr. She, too, is an American national with a White ethnic background. Her zodiac sign is also Capricorn.
She received her schooling at the Latin School of Chicago, where she later graduated.
When did Lauralee Bell begin her acting career?
- Lauralee had a strong interest in acting since she was a child, and she began her acting career in 1983 on the TV serial opera The Young and the Restless. Until 2006, she was a regular on the show.
- In 1995, she starred in the television series Diagnosis: Murder.
- In 1998, she starred as Kim Rivers in another TV series called Walker, Texas Ranger.
- In the same year, she appeared on Match Game, a TV panel game program.
- After a year, she landed the role of Christine on the American mystery drama series Pacific Blue in 1999.
- Then, in 2006, she played Alissa Valone in an episode of CSI: Miami alongside Leila Arcieri and Ayla Kell.
- She returned to The Bold and the Beautiful in 2007 to reprise her role as Christine Blair.
- She returned to the Young and the Restless in 2010 as the same character, and she has continued to appear on the program to this day.
- Carpool Guy (2005), Past Sins (2006), and Mistress Hunter (2018) are just a few of her other significant works.
- In 2018, she played Dr. Carol Allen in the film Nightmare Tenant.
- Further, She co-owned On Sunset, a shop that shuttered in 2009.
What are the achievements of Lauralee Bell?
- Lauralee has received various honors over her career, which are listed below:
- Nominee for a Soap Opera Award for Outstanding Younger Lead Actress (1997)
- Outstanding Supporting Actress – Soap Opera Award Winner (1999)
- Favorite Soap Opera Actress, according to TEEN Magazine (1989)
- Outstanding Special Class Short Format Daytime Emmy Award Winner Daytime (I promise, for developing the web series) (2013)
Who is Lauralee Bell’s husband?
Lauralee married Scott Martin on October 4, 1997, according to her personal life. The couple has two children together. Christian James Martin and Samantha Lee are their names. Currently, the couple lives happily with their family and appears to be very content.
In 1992, she was in a romantic relationship with Michael Damian. The couple was together until 1995.
How tall is Lauralee Bell?
Lauralee is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs roughly 60 kilograms, according to her body measurements. She, too, is blessed with blue eyes and blonde hair. Her physical measurements are 36-26-35 inches, and she wears a 34B bra size.
Quick Facts About Lauralee Bell
|Celebrated Name||Lauralee Bell|
|Birth Name||Lauralee Kristen Bell|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, US.|
|Father||William J. Bell|
|Mother||Lee Phillip Bell|
|Brothers||Bradley Bell and William J. Bell Jr.|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Body Measurement||36-26-35 inches|
|Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Siblings||Bradley Bell and William J. Bell Jr.|
|Total Number of Awards||03|
|First Award||Soap Opera Award (1999)|
|Education||Latin School of Chicago|
|Famous For||Being an American soap opera actress.|
|Best Known For||For her roles in “The Young and the Restless” and “The Bold and the Beautiful”.|