Loum Tchaouna is a French footballer who is known for his aggressive play as a center forward. He recently joined the under-18 lineup of the French National team.
Loum started his journey to be a footballer since his childhood days. There is not much mentioned in his hometown and childhood. Yet, his skills reveal the hard work and dedication towards football.
Talking about his signing, he was recently scouted by the national team of France. The team has assigned him to play as the center forward. Previously, he played from the team Rennes as an aggressive center forward.
The officials were impressed by his play in his club Rennes. The footballer trained himself to be a national player from the club Rennes U19.
10 Facts About Loum Tchaouna
- Loum Tchaouna (born on September 8, 2003) is a French footballer. He is famous for his amazing shooting power and dribbling skills.
- His age is 16 years old. Also, his zodiac sign is Virgo.
- He stands at a height of 1.77 m i.e. 5 feet 8 inches. Also, he weighs around 70-80 kilograms.
- His net worth is under review for now. His salary as a national team player is still not revealed.
- Moving on to his family, his parent’s names are not on board. Also, his hometown details are not available.
- He doesn’t have a proper Wikipedia page for himself. Thus, most of his personal details are not available.
- His relationship status is single for now. Also, he is a career-oriented guy.
- Talking about his schooling, he is probably a high school learner. Yet, he is much focused in football rather than studies.
- His contract for the national team is still not signed. However, he will probably play for the team for a few years.
- Lastly, he has around 10 thousand followers on his Instagram.
Facts of Loum Tchaouna
|Birthday||September 8, 2003|