Malandra Burrows is an actress and singer from England. She is also best recognized for her long-running role as Kathy Glover in ITV’s Emmerdale soap drama.
What is the Net Worth of Malandra Burrows?
Malandra is one of the most well-known celebs. Malandra’s estimated net worth is around $8 million, according to reports. It’s evident that she gets a lot of money as a famous actress, but she hasn’t divulged her exact salary.
Early Life of Malandra Burrows:
Malandra Elizabeth Burrows was born on November 4, 1965, in Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside, England. Scorpio is her zodiac sign. Her name is a combination of her parents’ names, Malcolm and Sandra. Malandra is of English heritage and British nationality.
Schooling in Childwall:
She went at Childwall’s King David High School. She enrolled in the Everyman Youth Theatre in Liverpool after graduating from high school, took studies at Liverpool Theatre School, and performed in local amateur dramatics shows at St Peter’s in Woolton.
Malandra Burrows Relation with Ian Sharrock?
She then had a love engagement with Ian Sharrock, which she ended in 1985. Despite the fact that it appeared that this time would be different, they divorced in 1989 after four years of marriage.
Is Malandra Burrows still Single or Married?
In terms of her personal life, she is now single. However, she had already been in two relationships. In the year 1994, she was in a relationship with Darren Day. However, this partnership could not survive forever, and they eventually divorced.
We assume this lovely lady is looking for a perfect match now that she is single. Another possibility is that she is simply enjoying her single life and is content with it. We won’t be able to forecast anything until she makes an official remark.
Aside from that, she has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, which completes her appearance. Burrows has a curvaceous physique type that would impress anyone.
- In terms of her early career, she appeared in various television shows, including The Practice and Fell Tiger, as well as two roles in the Channel 4 soap series Brookside – first as Lucy Collins’ schoolfriend, Sue, and later as Lisa Morrissey, Pat Hancock’s lover, in 1982.
- She’s also had modest success in the UK Singles Chart, with the song “Just This Side of Love” reaching number 11 in 1990. She also released a self-penned track called “Summernight Love” on AATW/DKAM Records in 1996.
- She also appeared on Channel 5’s The All-Star Talent Show in 2006, where she placed sixth as a Fire Eater.
- She went on to play the Fairy in “Sleeping Beauty” at the Pavilion Theatre in Bournemouth during the Christmas season of 2007.
- Moving forward, she appeared on day seven of the 2006 season of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
She was discovered hanging from a tightrope and had to be rescued by Matt Willis and Lauren Booth as part of the trial.
- As a result, she had to sleep in a hammock on her first night and fell out of it. She also took part in multiple “Bushtucker trials,” the most famous of which was dubbed “Skyscraper.”
Achievements and Awards:
In terms of her accomplishments, she obtained the best soap prize in the program at the British Academy Television Awards. At the age of 13, she was also awarded the BBC Merseyside Songwriter of the Year award in 1978.
|Full Name:||Malandra Burrows|
|Birth Date:||November 4, 1965|
|Divorce||Ian Sharrock, Darren Day|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Birth Place||Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside|
|Education||King David High School|
|Malandra Burrows Facebook|
|Malandra Burrows Twitter|
|Youtube||Malandra Burrows Youtube|