Mia Rosales St. John, primarily known as Mia St. John is an American Mexican professional boxer and former World Boxing Council (WBC) champion in the super welterweight class. She is also the IBA and IFBA lightweight champion. She is also a model, businesswoman, and taekwondo champion.
What is the Net Worth of Mia St. John in 2020?
Mia St. John’s net worth is expected to be in the amount of roughly $ 793 Million in 2020, according to the users of vipfaq. The estimated net worth comprises stocks, homes, and luxury goods such as yachts and private airplanes. However, she didn’t enclose it publicly at all.
- An American Mexican professional boxer, model, businesswoman, taekwondo champion.
Boxer Mia St. John Blames Hospital for Death of her Ex-Husband Kristoff St. John:
52-year-old Kristoff St. John died Sunday at his home in the San Fernando Valley. LAPD confirms they pronounced Kristoff deceased at his residence after attending to a probable alcohol overdose about 2 PM, and have passed the case off to the coroner. In response to the death of her ex-husband, boxer Mia St. John tweeted and deleted a cry against La Casa Mental Health Center in Long Beach, where their 24-year-old son, Julian, committed suicide in 2014. “That hospital killed our son then my husband that’s what happened!” Mia posted early Monday morning, heartbreakingly adding, “They killed my family.”
Mia and Kristoff sued the Long Beach hospital in 2015, arguing the facility did not offer enough care for their son and said they provided him access to the plastic bag he used to suffocate himself. It’s unclear if Mia is saying her spouse died from a direct connection to the hospital, or if she’s claiming the loss of their son contributed to her ex-husband’s tragic death.
At this stage, investigators have wrapped up their preliminary investigation into Kristoff’s death and will wait for an autopsy and potential toxicology before an official cause is declared.
Early Life of Mia St. John:
Mia St. John was born as Mia Rosales St. John in San Francisco, California, United States. There is no such information on her parent’s details. She is American by nationality and belongs to Mexican-American ancestry. Her natal sign is Cancer.
She attended college at California State University, Northridge and finally received a degree in psychology. While a student, she compiled a taekwondo record of 27–1, was granted a black belt and worked as a model to pay her education.
Career and Achievements of Mia St. John:
- She was 29 years old when she chose to pursue professional boxing. She started off on February 14, 1997, and since then, her career got popular.
- In November 1999, St. John appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine and in an 11-page picture. She wanted to convey that she was a feminine woman as well as an athlete. Critical of her career, the boxing press added the term “Bunny Boxer” in describing St. John.
- St. John’s first bout after leaving Top Rank was on November 9, 2001, when she was TKO’d in the second round by Rolanda Andrews.
- St. John was offered a title fight with Liz Drew on June 12, 2005, after 47 professional bouts and 9 years. She won the International Female Boxers Association lightweight world title by unanimous decision. She won the IBA continental lightweight title in August after a unanimous decision victory over Donna Biggers.
- St. John has competed all over the world, notably in Beijing, China, where she won the International Boxing Association (IBA) Championship. St. John accomplished her dream of fighting in her mother’s native nation of Mexico on June 14, 2008, after amassing an unheard-of boxing record of nearly 60 pro fights. At the age of 40, she won one of the most difficult battles of her career and became the WBC international boxing champion of the world.
- She received an excellent achievement award from the Governor of Zacatecas, Mexico, in November 2008 for her contributions to sports and humanitarianism. She also received the 2008 “WBC Goodwill Ambassador” Award from the WBC.
- Rep. Grace Napolitano joined St. John and LA Laker Ron Artest at Napolitano’s district office in Santa Fe Springs in November 2010 for official mental health and suicide prevention training. Artest and St. John have teamed up with Napolitano to push the Mental Health in Schools Act, which would enhance federal funding for school-based mental health therapists.
She also spoke at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus’ annual Gala, where President Barack Obama delivered a speech.
- At addition to Congress, St. John speaks on the significance of education and overcoming adversity in schools and juvenile halls. She talks about how she overcame mental illness, drugs, and poverty to become a three-time international boxing champion.
- In a long-awaited rematch, St. John faced Christy Martin on August 14, 2012. Her sixteen-year ambition came true when she won the WBC super welterweight championship of the world at the age of 45.
St. John was defeated by Tiffany Junot in Bakersfield, California on November 10, 2012, and lost her WBC Female Super Welterweight Championship by unanimous decision.
- St. John’s final boxing match was on the undercard of Kali Reis vs. Maricela Cornejo on April 14, 2016, in New Zealand. This was her final fight, and she won by TKO in the fourth round.
She retired from boxing in 2017 after over 70 professional matches and five world and international titles.
- St. John admitted to using prohibited substances such as steroids and masking agents in the run-up to around 20 fights in August 2018, saying, “Everyone does it and everyone in boxing knows it.”
Mia St. John’s Personal Life:
In terms of her private life, she has been married and divorced once. In 1991, she married Kristoff St. John, an on-screen character from the United States. These parents have two children, a son named Julian and a daughter named Paris Nicole. They divorced in 1995 due to some difficulties in their marriage. Her son, who suffered from mental illness, committed suicide on November 23, 2014. She is most likely single at the moment.
Mia St. John’s body measurements are as follows:
St. John stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and has an athletic body. She is 58 kg in weight. She has brown eyes and black hair, too. Her bra size is 38C (US), and she wears a size 7.5 shoe (US). In addition, her bust, waist, and hips are all 33-25-33 inches.
Quick Facts About Mia St. John
|Celebrated Name||Mia St. John|
|Nick Name||The Knockout|
|Birth Name||Mia Rosales St. John|
|Place Of Birth||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Education||California State University|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Psychology|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Single)|
|Children||Julian and Paris Nicole|
|Body Measurement||33-25-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||38C (US)|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 793 Million|
|Spouse||Kristoff St. John (M. 1991; Div. 1995)|