Michael J. Dowling is known as businessman and CEO at Northwell Health. In addition, he is also serving as the president at Northwell Health.
Michael formerly worked as a social policy professor at Fordham University. Additionally, he was also the assistant dean at Fordham University. He has also served the Fordham campus of Westchester County as a director.
Dowling joined Northwell Health in the year 1995. Previously, he was the senior vice president of the Empire Blue Cross.
10 Facts on Michael J. Dowling
- Michael J. Dowling’s exact age is unknown. Neither is the exact date of birth of the business person known. However, from observing his images, he may be in his late sixties.
- Dowling’s height is also unavailable. Guessing from the images available on the internet, he stands with impressive height and also weight.
- He has an estimated salary of around $177,500. His net worth is still undergoing review. His exact amount on the net worth details is unavailable.
- Michael is a married man. His wife’s name is Kathleen. He has 2 children with his wife. His children are named as Brian Dowling and Elizabeth Dowling.
- Both his children are working at Northwell Health. His son Brian is an administrator at Northwell whereas his daughter Elizabeth is an oncology nurse at Northwell. His parent’s name is not mentioned
- Dowling attended University College, Cork, and has an undergraduate degree. He joined Fordham University where he gained his master’s degree. He completed his doctorate from Dowling College and Hofstra University.
- Michael J. has Irish nationality. He born and grew up in Knockaderry, Limerick, Ireland.
- Michael J. started off as a professor at Fordham University.
- Dowling took over the position of CEO in 2002 at NorthWell Health. He has been serving as the CEO as well as president of Northwealth Health.
- Dowling’s Twitter has 1736 followers.
Facts of Michael J. Dowling
|Name||Michael J. Dowling|
|Profession||CEO of Northwell Health|
|Michael J. Dowling|