Michael A. Klaper is a well-known American vegan health educator, physician, and motivational speaker. Moreover, he is also an author. He has written several books as well as articles on vegan medical suggestions. He is also a vegan advocate.
While Michael Klaper has been highly praised for his work in the medical fields, there are also some criticisms surrounding the physician. He has been criticized for supporting pseudoscientific medical treatments including acupuncture and for advocating fasting. All his achievements and criticisms aside, Michael lives a happy life with his wife and family.
Here are some lesser-known facts about physician Michael Klaper.
10 Facts About Physician Michael Klaper
1. Michael Klaper is a renowned American physician, speaker, and vegan health educator. He is also an author who has published several books and articles on vegan medical teachings.
2. Born in the year 1947, Michael celebrates his birthday on the 19th of July. He is currently 72 years old.
3. Michael is based in the United States, so his nationality is American. And he belongs to white ethnicity. The detail of his birthplace is not known.
4. He was born to parents, father David T. Klaper and mother Jean T. Klaper. His father is a dentist. He had a younger brother named Robert Klaper who died at the age of 49, in 1992.
5. Michael is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He graduated in 1972.
6. The details about his net worth and annual earnings are not known.
7. In 1987, Michael took part in a game show titled Jeopardy. He won $11 thousand from the show, as per his Wiki page.
8. Michael Klaper is a Vegetarian Hall of Fame inductee.
9. He is a married man.and has long been married to his wife, Alese Jones. Michael has not shared any details about his children.
10. You can find him on social media like Twitter and Instagram. He is active on Twitter @michaelklapermd and on Instagram as @doctorklaper.
Facts of Michael Klaper
|Age||72 years old|
|Education||University of Illinois College of Medicine|