|Full Name:||Mikko Rantanen|
|Birth Date:||October 29, 1996|
|Profession:||Ice hockey player|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Mikko Rantanen Instagram|
Mikko Rantanen is a professional ice hockey player from Finland who is best known for his work as a forward with the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche.
What is the net worth of Mikko Rantanen?
As of 2022, Mikko Rantanen is believed to have a net worth of roughly $1 million, which he earned from his ice hockey career. He has also amassed $2.045 million in total earnings during the course of his career.
Mikko’s average annual pay is roughly $1.658 million. Mikko agreed to a three-year, $4.97 million deal. For the Colorado Avalanche, a signing bonus of $277.5k was included, as well as a guaranteed value of $4.97 million.
What is the age of Mikko Rantanen?
Mikko Rantanen was born on October 29, 1996, in Nousiainen, Finland. He is 26 years old as of 2022, and his horoscope is Scorpio. Hannamaija Rantanen (mother) and Hannu Rantanen (father) are his parents (father).
Laura Rantanen, his sister, was his childhood companion. Mikko is of Finnish descent and is from a white ethnic group.
Status of the Relationship
Mikko Rantanen might be single right now. He is currently concentrating on his job rather than engaging in any type of romance.
Dimensions and Weight
Mikko Rantanen is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs roughly 98 kilograms. Rantanen’s hair is light brown, and his eyes are a deep blue.
Mikko is active on a number of social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Mikko Rantanen began his junior career with HC TPS SM-liiga in the 2012–2013 season when he was 16 years old.
- After that, he began playing with TPS at the under-16 level when he was 14 years old. Mikko scored two goals and three points in 15 games.
- On the 9th of October 2014, he signed a two-year agreement with the Liiga club to stay with them for the 2014–2015 season.
- In 56 games, he set a career high with 9 goals and 28 points while also serving as an alternative captain.
- In addition, he played in the post-season for TPS junior club, scoring 14 points in seven games to help the team win the championship, and he was named Best Player for his performance.
- Mikko was selected tenth overall in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft by the Colorado Avalanche on June 26, 2015.
- On July 13, 2015, he signed a three-year entry-level deal with Colorado.
- After a three-game recall to Colorado, he returned to San Antonio to finish the season, becoming only the seventh youngster to reach the 60-point plateau in only 52 games.
- He scored his first NHL goal 1:03 into the second period against the Winnipeg Jets on November 11, 2016.
- He had a breakout year in the 2017–2018 season, collecting 29 goals and 55 assists in 81 games for 84 points.
- Similarly, he signed a six-year, $55.5 million contract extension with Avalanche on September 28th, 2019.
- He was initially elected at an international event in the 2013 World U-17 Hockey Challenge, scoring seven points in five games. He was introduced and developed as a kid in the Finnish national junior under-16 program.
- Mikko Rantanen continued his development as a member of the Finnish junior squad, gaining a spot in the 2015 World Junior Championships in Toronto.
- Despite a poor seventh-place finish, he provided four goals in five games, earning him a spot on the team’s top three players.
- During his first North American professional season, the Colorado Avalanche loaned him to the Finnish junior team to captain them while they hosted the 2016 World Junior Championships.
- He also played a supporting role during the round-robin stage before stepping up his game in the Semi-final against Sweden and scored in the Final against Russia to help Finland win the gold medal and bring his youth career to a close.
- He is well known for winning a gold medal with the Finnish national team in the World Junior Championships in Finland in 2016.
You may also like Keith Tkachuk