Nick Hogan is a reality star and actor from the United States. He is known for his roles in the movies Remainder (2005), Kill Katie Malone (2010), and Masterminds, as well as his appearances on the reality show Hogan Knows Best (20120).
What is the net worth of Nick Hogan?
Nick Hogan has a net worth of $500 thousand, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
What is the reason behind the car accident?
Nick Hogan was involved in a serious car accident in Clearwater, Florida on August 26, 2007. He was driving in a yellow Toyota Supra with his best friend John Graziano, a former marine, and other friends were in another Nick’s family car, a silver Dodge, on their way to a restaurant for dinner. The two vehicles began a drag race while driving, and Nick soon lost control of the vehicle and spun across the road, crashing into the median strip and a palm tree.
Nick was airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida, with his friend John. Nick was released and said to be fine on August 27th, but his friend John, who was not wearing a seatbelt, suffered severe eye and brain injuries and would need full-time care for the rest of his life.
Nick, on the other hand, was charged with reckless driving, using a motor vehicle to commit a felony, and operating a vehicle while under the age of 21, as well as a blood-alcohol level of 0.02 or higher and illegal window tint. Nick was sentenced to six months in prison but was released early due to good behavior.
Who is Nick Hogan dating?
Tana Lea Morton is Nick Hogan’s girlfriend. His girlfriend is an actress who was born on March 9, 1988 in Austin, Texas, United States.
Nick dated Breana Tiesi for nearly three years before meeting Tana. He was almost engaged to her and had even purchased the ring, but the couple ended up divorcing.
Nick Hogan; short bio
On July 27, 1990, in Los Angeles, California, Nick Hogan was born to Hulk Hogan, an American retired professional wrestler, television personality, actor, musician, and entrepreneur, and Linda Hogan. Brooke Hogan, a singer and reality star, is his older sister.
Some of the interesting facts of Nick Hogan
- Hulk Hogan’s youngest child is Nick.
- Nick made his television debut as an interviewee for Hulk’s E! True Hollywood Story when he was nine years old.
- His father began his professional wrestling career in 1977, and after signing with the World Wrestling Federation in 1983, he gained worldwide recognition (WWE).
- Nick’s father has a net worth of $25 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Nick’s ancestors include Italians, Irish, English, Scots, French, Germans, and Swedes.
- Nick’s girlfriend gave a glimpse of her relationship with her man Nick by posting the first photo of them together on Instagram in December 2018.
|Net Worth:||$500 Thousand|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 27, 1990 (31 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Profession:||The race car driver, Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|