Rachel Levin is dating Tyler Regan after an unexpected breakup with Isaac Nakash. The couple appears to be made for each other.
Rachel Levin is well-known for her YouTube channel RCLBeauty, on which she produces videos about beauty tips, DIY techniques, and comedic sketches.
Rachel, like many other renowned YouTubers such as KSI, Vanoss Gaming, and Ryan Higa, has over 12 million subscribers to her YouTube channel and 2 million Instagram followers.
Similarly, Rachel is currently in a good relationship after her breakup with ex boyfriend Isaac Nakash. What is the name of the new boyfriend? Find out if the couple is serious about each other here!!!!!
Rachel Levin Net Worth:
Rachel Levin’s net worth is believed to be $13 million dollars. Without a question, YouTube and other kinds of social media are where she generates the majority of her money.
Rachel Levin: Her dating life and boyfriend:
After splitting up with her ex-boyfriend Isaac, the YouTube sensation has found love again. Tyler Regan, to be exact, is the lucky guy she’s dating.
She announced her relationship with the attractive heartthrob in April 2017. You can see their posts here….the couple appears to be a match made in heaven.
They are taking multiple vacations to various locations.
We hope to see the lovebirds as a wonderful husband and wife soon, as they appear to be in photographs.
Rachel Levin: Her Relationship with Isaac Nakash
Rachel and Isaac used to be a lovely pair. They had a lot in common because Nakash is also a Youtuber.
They had a long connection and used to publish a lot of videos together to Rachel’s YouTube account. However, the couple was unable to maintain their relationship and eventually parted up.
According to reports, the couple began dating in 2013 and dated for about three years. Rachel announced her divorce through Twitter on November 21, 2016.
She went on to say that the pair had broken up due to some misunderstandings and that they had voluntarily opted to separate.
Rachel Levin’s Quick Facts
- On February 24, 1995, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, he was born.
- Her father is a doctor, while her mother is an attorney.
- When she was 15 years old, she began submitting videos to YouTube.
- Attended Penn State University and earned a bachelor’s degree.
- In August 2015, her YouTube channel RCLBeauty101 became the fastest growing channel on the planet.
- On December 15, 2010, she released her first video, “How to Conceal Unde Eye Dark Circles.”
- With the tagline “YouTube’s Cover Girl, Beauty Vlogger Rachel Levin Heads Up Google’s Cast of Video Talent,” she was featured on the cover of Adweek.