Riz Lateef is a generous and talented British Journalist, Newsreader, and BBC Deputy News Manager. Riz Lateef is the main presenter for BBC London’s regional television news service. She also collaborates with Wendy Hurrell and Kate Kinsella.
How much is the net worth of Riz Lateef?
She has always enjoyed and increased her net worth. As a BBC Journalist, her net worth is estimated to be around 37,600 pounds. Furthermore, broadcast journalists can earn up to 50,000 pounds sterling. She could be making comparable money. She has a net worth of at least 500,000 dollars, which has yet to be confirmed.
Riz Lateef’s age, parents, ethnicity, and nationality are all unknown.
Lateef was born in London, United Kingdom, on September 25, 1979. Her current age is 41 years old. Her nationality is English, and her ancestors are British.
There is no information available about her father or mother. She and her family live in London.
Height and weight are two of the body’s measurements.
Riz Lateef stands 5 feet 4 inches tall on average. Her weight, however, is unknown. Likewise, she has brown eyes and brown hair.
Education of Riz Lateef
Riz studied management at Cranfield School of Management in Bedfordshire, England. She received her MBA from Westminster Business School at the University of Westminster in London, United Kingdom.
Riz Lateef’s Childhood and Adolescence
Rizwana (Riz) Lateef was born on September 25, 1979, in England, United Kingdom. She is now a 40-year-old woman. As a result, she celebrates her birthday on September 25th every year. Similarly, she is an English citizen. Her astrological sign is Libra. She is descended from a British family.
Her parents have always pushed her to achieve more, and they wished for her to be well-educated. They encouraged her to pursue a higher education. She received her Masters of Business Administration from Westminster Business School, which is part of the University of Westminster.
Work Experience of Riz Lateef
From Monday to Thursday, she hosts the BBC London News 6:30 p.m. bulletin, as well as some editions of the 10:30 p.m. program. She also hosts the National 8 p.m. Summary on BBC One on Fridays. Her contributions to BBC ventures such as BBC One and BBC News Channel have been commendable thus far.
She began working for the BBC in London in 2004 as a reporter and occasional newsreader. Riz was promoted to present the flagship 6.30 pm BBC London News program on BBC One after Emily Maitlis left to present on BBC News 24. She was also the main anchor for the BBC London News Podcast, which was presented as a trial by the BBC.
Lateef also appeared as a guest on BBC One’s Holiday program in 2003 and 2004. In 2006, she also hosted a relief shift on BBC News 24. She is a main relief presenter for BBC Weekend News on BBC One and BBC News Channel. She previously worked for BBC Breakfast and presented regional news in the North East and Cumbria for the BBC.
Similarly, she was on her way to work when the Parsons Green station was bombed.
Jilliana Tutelbaum and Elizabeth Rizzini are also collaborators. Her family instilled in her morals and values. In an interview, she stated that her work is for the viewers, and it means a lot to her when her peers recognize her.
Nominations and Awards of Riz Lateef
She is the 2009 Asian Women of Achievement Award winner. She won the Media Professional award for her work on BBC London News, and she was a key figure in the coverage of the 2008 mayoral elections. The Evening Standard named her one of London’s “1,000 Most Influential People.”
Relationship Situation of Riz Lateef
She is happily married to a devoted husband. On October 26, 2013, she posted a tweet confirming her marital status. On October 26, 2013, she confirmed her marital status via a tweet. The famous Carlos Acosta’s act as a performer. She added in the tweet that her husband does not share her sentiments, with a few smileys indicating that everything is fine between the couple.
Social Media and Body Measurement of Riz Lateef
Riz is a woman of average height. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches, which translates to 1.6 meters. She has dark brown eyes and brown hair. She is an honest and generous woman. She is also naturally beautiful and talented.
She enjoys horseback riding and is learning how to do so. So she tweeted about a horse on her Twitter account. Furthermore, she occasionally tweets about food, and this time she discussed a flaw from a food blogger. She does not back down in extreme conditions and is proud to be in her line of work. Similarly, she captioned a tweet about bravery.
Facts about Riz Lateef
- Riz Lateef has had an interest in journalism since she was a child.
- In order to realize her dream, she joined BBC London as a reporter and occasional newsreader in 2004.
- Following the departure of Emily Maitlis to present on BBC News 24, she was promoted in March 2006 to present the flagship of the evening show 6:30 pm BBC London News program on BBC One.
- British Journalist Riz Lateef
- Riz Lateef is a British journalist (Photo: Reddit)
- Riz was the main anchor for the BBC London News Podcast at the time, which was presented as a trial by the BBC.
- Before joining the BBC London News Podcast, she worked as a reporter for BBC Breakfast and presented regional news for the BBC in the North East and Cumbria.
- She also appeared as a guest presenter on BBC One’s Holiday program in 2003 and 2004.
- In addition, she has appeared in Eastenders and in the comedy Wild Wild West with Dawn French.
- She worked as a presenter on BBC News 24 for relief shifts in 2006.
- She has hosted the BBC’s One Show and The Olympic Torches arrive in London with Matthew Pinsent.
- She is currently regarded as one of the primary relief presenters for the BBC Weekend News on BBC One and the BBC News Channel.
|Full Name:||Riz Lateef|
|Born Date:||25 Sep, 1979|
You may also like: Morgan Hightower, Stacey Englehart