Who is Sharayu Mahale From Attaway General? Sharayu Mahale is an Asian-American actress and model. Her work in the TV series Attaway General created a great impression on the audience.
Sharayu started her acting career in the year 2018. Her debut film project was a short documentary named Runner. Her character for the short video is Jess.
She worked in a few more short documentaries as an actor and miscellaneous roles. Sharayu also produced a short documentary and Tv series.
Talking besides acting, she is also a professional dancer. She is mainly famous for the authentic classical dancing. She is trained in Indian classical dance skills. Also, she worked as a choreographer in as few dance videos.
Moreover, Sharayu also a professional photographer. She also works with the camera. Moreover, she has her own youtube channel for her personal content.
10 Facts About Sharayu Mahale
- Sharayu Mahale (born in the 1990s) is an Asian-American dancer, actor, and producer. She recently overthrew the tag of newcomer after a successful series named Attaway General.
- Her character in the series was Maeve. The character seems to have quite an impressive personality.
- Her age is not actually known for now. However, she seems to be in her 20s.
- Her height is probably around 5 feet and a few inches. Also, she has successfully maintained the zero figure body.
- Her net worth is not revealed for now.
- Moving on, her family details are not on board for now. However, she seems to belong to an Indian family.
- She is dating her longtime boyfriend. His name is still not revealed.
- The couple doesn’t have any kids as of now. She is also not a pet raiser.
- Her educational details are not on board. She probably graduated from a local college in California.
- Lastly, she has around 23 hundred followers in Instagram.
Facts of Sharayu Mahale
|Age||20-25 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer and producer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|