According to moneyinc.com, Tammy Lynn Sytch had an estimated net worth of around $11 million in the year 2019.
Tammy Lynn Sytch is a wrestling manager. In addition, she was a professional wrestler.
Apart from that, Tammy is also a valet and a ring announcer. She is also recognized as the first Diva of WWF. She is also known for her ring name Sunny.
Tammy is also listed in the WWE Hall of Fame in the year 2011.
10 Facts on Tammy Lynn Sytch
- Tammy Lynn Sytch was born on the 7th of December, 1972. She is 49 years of age now.
- The wrestling manager has a height of 5 feet and 4 inches. As a wrestler herself, she no doubt has a managed body. Her body weight is approximately 54 kg.
- Tammy is one of the richest wrestling managers. During her time in wrestling, she no doubts earned fame along with income. According to moneyinc.com, she had an estimated net worth of around $11 million in the year 2019. However, how rich is she in 2020 is under review.
- Tammy is currently single. However, previously, she was married to Chris Candido. The couples were together till her husband Chris died in the year 2005.
- Sytch family details are unknown. However, her father was a retired Navy officer. No other details on her family are found.
- Tammy completed her schooling from Red Bank Catholic High School. She also met her husband Chris during high school.
- Sytch was born in the United States. She is American by nationality.
- Tammy started her career in wrestling from Smoky Mountain Wrestling in the year 1992. She then went in wrestling at WWF.
- Sytch has also been in jail for several charges like disorderly conduct, DUI, and burglary.
- Tammy is socially active on networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Her Instagram has 3293 followers, 67.6k Twitter followers, and 1742 Facebook followers.
Facts of Tamara Lynn Sytch
|Name||Tamara Lynn Sytch|
|Birthday||December 7, 1972|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Height||5 Feet And 4 Inches|
|Sunny – WWE Hall of Famer|