Thaddea Graham is an English teenage actress. She is famous for her new series “The Letter of the King”.
She isn’t originally from England. If you want to know where she is originally from, you need to scroll below.
“The Letter of the King ” is the latest Netflix series. It is based on a Dutch novel named “Debrief Voor de Koning”.
Most of the people are comparing the series with “Game of Thrones”. However, the cast of the show claims that it has a different concept. The series has epic fantasy and breath-taking adventures.
Your favourite actress, Thaddea is playing the role of Lona in this series.
10 Facts About Thaddea Graham
- Thaddea Graham is a Chinese born but Northern Ireland based actress. She has preferred to keep her birthdate under wraps. Thus, her age is also not available on the internet.
- Actually, she was born in China. At the age of 11, she had to move to Northern Ireland with her family. As of now, she resides in Belfast, London.
- Her nationality is British and she of Caucasian ethnicity. She lacks a Wikipedia.
- The actress hasn’t disclosed her height and body measurements. She looks stunning when she appears on the big screen. She has very sharp features and a beautiful face.
- Since childhood, she used to take part in drama at school. She also was active in sports.
- Her parents are a native of China. They haven’t revealed their identity yet. Also, we don’t have a clue about their professional life.
- The beautiful actress is reportedly single. She is a career-oriented girl. So, we can assume that she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
- Thaddea learned acting from Arts Educational School. Independent Talent Group manages work for the actress.
- She hasn’t disclosed her net worth. Over the years, she has acted in series like Curfew, Us, etc.
- You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Facts of Thaddea Graham
|Education||Arts Educational School|