Tracy Grimshaw is a writer and television presenter from Australia. She is also the host of the show A Current Affair at the moment. She previously co-hosted the Today show. She did it for almost nine years.
She has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry, mostly through shows and journalism. You will learn more about her by reading the information below.
Tracy Grimshaw’s Net Worth, Earnings, and Salary:
She has an estimated net worth of $650k, which she has gained through her professional career.
Tracy Grimshaw’s age, parents, schooling, and ethnicity are all essential factors to consider.
She was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on June 3, 1960. Tracy Jane Grimshaw is her birth name. Barbara Grimshaw is her mother’s name, but her father’s name is unknown.
Tracy was born in Australia, but her nationality is unknown.
During her school years, she came out as a lesbian. At the age of 19, she decided to pursue a career in journalism after graduating.
Tracy Grimshaw’s Professional Career and Life:
Tracy Grimshaw started her professional career as a reporter for National Nine News in Melbourne when she was 21 years old. Following that, she started working as a news bulletin presenter in 1985 and was hired as the presenter for National Nine Morning News in 1987. In the 1990s, she toured the world reporting for the Nine Network and also for A Current Affair.
Similarly, Tracy co-hosted The Midday Show with David Reyne in 1995 and later hosted Today on Saturday and Animal Hospital. Tracy began working as a co-host of Today with Steve Liebmann in November 1996.
Similarly, she started presenting ‘A Current Affair’ in January 2006, replacing Ray Martin, and in May 2006, she gave a special presentation called The Great Escape, in which she interviewed Todd Russell and Brant Webb.
Nominations and Rewards:
In 2018, she was nominated for a Logie Award in the category of Most Successful Presenter for ‘A Current Affair,’ as well as a Gold Logie Award for ‘A Current Affair.’
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements:
Tracy Grimshaw stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 74 kilograms. Her eyes are silver, and her hair is dark brown.
However, other details such as her body measurements, shoe size, dress size, bra size, and so on are undisclosed.
The Internet of Things:
Tracy has approximately 5.8k Instagram followers and approximately 67k Twitter followers, but she does not seem to be active on Facebook.
Tracy Grimshaw’s Interesting Facts
- Tracy Grimshaw is a writer and television presenter. She was born in Australia and holds Australian citizenship. Her ethnic origin is unknown.
- She will be 59 years old in 2020. In the year 1960, she was born. And, according to Wikipedia, she celebrates her birthday on the third of June every year.
- Tracy is a well-known television personality who was born and raised in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The specifics of her upbringing are unknown.
- Obviously, she is a well-educated woman who might have studied journalism. Her academic record, however, is unknown. In 1981, she began her career as a reporter for National Nine News. After about four years, she began delivering the news bulletins. She also anchored the National Nine Morning News in 1987.
- Tracy has been employed for almost four decades and continues to do so. She has worked in a number of environments over the course of four decades. She has presented and co-hosted a variety of programs, including The Midday Special, Today on Saturday, Animal Hospital, Today with Steve Liebmann, A Current Affair, and others.
- She also appeared in the Shark Tale film, which was released in Australia. It was 2005, and she was playing Katie Current.
- There isn’t much detail about her personal life available. According to reports, she was previously married but is now divorced.
- She has not disclosed information about her net worth or salary.
Facts of Tracy Grimshaw
|Profession||TV presenter, Journalist|