Tristen Cole Langley is an American singer and songwriter known for performing in the 13th season of American Idol. He sang Sublime’s Santeria album. Keith and Jennifer picked him and sent him to the next round. Soon he was eliminated.
Langley was the son of Nikki McKibbin. His mother was an American singer-songwriter known as American Idol. Nikki died on 1 November 2020 due to a brain aneurysm on 28 October 2020. Her singles are To Be With You, The Fib, Nude Inside, Save What’s Left of Me, Sob Little Sister, Here To There, Unconsolable, Made-It, and more.
Ten information on Tristen Cole Langley, man
- Tristen’s Cole Langley was born on December 20, 1997. At present, he’s 23 years old.
- Tristen is 6 feet tall and has a healthy weight. He’s got dark hair and grey skin.
- Langley is born in Kennedale, Texas. He is of U.S. nationality.
- The son of Nikki McKibbin is Tristen. Nikki was an American rock singer. The identity of his dad was not disclosed. He has no brothers and sisters.
- Tristen has not revealed his net income and valuation. He should make a good amount of money out of his music career.
- Langley has been dating Adreanna for a year now. He’s going to share photos of her on Instagram. They’re not dating or have children together.
- Cole has not disclosed the specifics of his schooling. He may be attending college in the USA.
- He does not have a Wikipedia article, but his details can be found on our website. You could learn about his age, his parents, his friendship, and more.
- His Instagram account has 10.3k followers on it. He’s made more than 360 entries. Likewise, he’s got 2.1k followers on Twitter. In December 2012, he joined Twitter.
- Tristen has a YouTube channel of 105 viewers on it. He doesn’t have Facebook and TikTok pages.
Facts of Tristen Cole Langley
|Name||Tristen Cole Langley|
|Birthday||20th December 1997|