Victoria Pendleton is a former track cyclist and a British jockey. Victoria Pendleton is a former Olympic, European, and Commonwealth champion who has two gold medals and one silver medal in the Olympics, making her one of the most successful Olympians in British history.
How much is the net worth of Victoria Pendleton?
Victoria Pendleton makes a living as a professional cyclist and jockey. Her estimated net worth is around $1 million.
Childhood and Early Life of Victoria Pendleton
Victoria Pendleton is 40 years old right now. She was born in Stotfold, Bedfordshire, England, on September 24, 1980. Max Pendleton, her father, was a former British National 8 km grass track cycling champion. Pauline M. Viney is her mother’s name. Victoria. He grew up with Nicola Jane, his older sister. She does, however, have British nationality, and her ethnicity is unknown.
Victoria attended Fernhill School in Letchworth Garden City, according to her educational history. She then earned a degree in Sport and Exercise Science from Northumbria University in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Victoria Pendleton’s Professional career
Victoria first competed in the British National Track Championship in 2001. She won three silver and one bronze medals, which is unusual. She then went on to train at the World Cycling Centre in Aigle, Switzerland, where she stayed until 2004.
Similarly, she finished fourth in the 2002 Commonwealth Games. Then, in Manchester, she won the World Cup event and finished second overall in the sprint. In 2005, she also won her first gold medal at the UCI Track Cycling World Championship. This victory, however, made her the third British woman to win the world cycling championship in the last 40 years.
Victoria later declared her desire to become a jockey in 2002. Then, at Rippon, she made her debut in the Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Rider’s Handicap. She also managed to come in second place. She last won the race at Wincanton on March 2, 2016.
Similarly, she competed in her dream competition, the ‘Foxhunter Chase,’ at Cheltenham and finished fifth on March 18, 2016.
Aside from sports, she has appeared on the cover of FHM in the July 2009 issue. She was also featured in Harper’s Bazaar magazine in 2012. She later became a Pantene hair-care brand ambassador.
In addition, before her retirement in September 2012, she published her autobiography, ‘Between the Lines.’
Racing of horses
She announced her intention to become a jockey in March 2015, with the goal of competing in the Foxhunter Chase at the 2016 Cheltenham Festival. In her first competition, she finished second on Royal Etiquette in the Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Riders’ Handicap at Ripon in August 2015. S
he also won her first race on March 2, 2016, when she rode 5–4 favorite Pacha Du Polder to victory at Wincanton.
On March 18, 2016, she fulfilled a lifelong ambition by competing in the 2016 Foxhunter Chase at Cheltenham, finishing fifth despite the predictions of several pundits. She described the outcome as “probably the greatest achievement of my life.”
Sport outside the home
Aside from her sporting accomplishments, he was also featured on the cover of the July 2009 issue of men’s magazine FHM. She was featured in the January 2012 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
Halfords released her branded range of women’s bikes in February 2012, including the Somerton (a city bike), the Initial (a road bike), the Brooke and the Dalby (both hybrid bikes), on which she worked as a design consultant.
Similarly, in 2012, she served as a “brand ambassador” for Pantene hair-care products in London. She also appeared in a BBC television show that aired in July. She also appeared on the tenth season of Strictly Come Dancing, partnering with professional dancer Brendan Cole.
Similarly, on November 25, she became the seventh of fourteen celebrities to leave the show. After her retirement in September 2012, her autobiography Between the Lines was published.
She was recognized as the Secretary of State for Education Nicky Morgan ahead of her main speech on 30 September, talking about the importance of sport in education, at the 2014 Conservative Party Conference.
In 2016, she collaborated with Clinique as a Difference Maker for the Clinique Difference Initiative, with the goal of inspiring women and supporting the provision of educational and healthcare support.
Nominations and Awards of Victoria Pendleton
Victoria has accomplished a great deal as a sportswoman, as evidenced by her awards and nominations. In 2009, she was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE).
In addition, in the 2013 New Year Honours, she was named a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for her contributions to cycling. She won one gold medal at the Commonwealth Games. Similarly, she has won five World Championships.
She has, however, won two Olympic gold medals and one Olympic bronze medal.
What is the relationship status of Victoria Pendleton?
Victoria Pendleton is currently single following her divorce from Scott Gardner. She was in a relationship with Scott in the Olympics around 2008. They married in September 2013 after a long-term relationship. Unfortunately, their marriage ended in divorce in July 2018.
Her ex-husband Scott works as a sports scientist for the British Cycling coaching team, which caused some friction between the couple. At one point in their relationship, Scott felt compelled to leave the team. However, he was later reappointed.
In 2018, she also stated that she had suffered from severe depression and had considered suicide following her failed Everest expedition and subsequent divorce from her husband.
Scandals about Victoria Pendleton
Last year, there was a rumor that she attempted suicide. Similarly, she is depressed as she prepares to leave Mount Everest. Her relationship with Scott Gardner, a sports scientist with the British Cycling coaching team, caused friction between the two. People have also criticized her for being romantically involved with two members of the team, which is considered unprofessional.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Victoria Pendleton
Victoria Pendleton has a wonderful personality. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 62 kg. Furthermore, her body measurements are still being reviewed. Similarly, she has brown hair with blue eyes.
Social Media of Victoria Pendleton
Victoria is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has amassed a sizable fan base. She has approximately 121k Facebook followers, approximately 280k Twitter followers, and more than 42k Instagram followers.
Facts about Victoria Pendleton
- Victoria first competed in the British National Track Championship in 2001. She received three silver medals and one bronze medal, which is unusual for a woman.
- She then trained at the World Cycling Centre in Aigle, Switzerland, until 2004.
- Similarly, in 2002, she finished fourth in the Commonwealth Games. Then, in Manchester, she won the World Cup event and finished second overall in the sprint.
- In addition, she won her first gold medal at the UCI Track Cycling World Championships in 2005. Her victory, however, made her the third British woman in the last 40 years to win the world cycling championship.
- Victoria later declared her desire to become a jockey in 2002. Then she made her debut at Rippon in the Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Rider’s Handicap.
- She also came in second place. She won the race for the last time on March 2, 2016, at Wincanton.
- Similarly, on March 18, 2016, she finished fifth in her dream race, the ‘Foxhunter Chase,’ at Cheltenham.
- In addition to sports, she has appeared on the cover of FHM in the July 2009 issue. She was also featured in Harper’s Bazaar magazine in 2012. She later became a Pantene hair care brand ambassador.
- In addition, before retiring in September 2012, she published her autobiography, ‘Between the Lines.’
- She declared her intention to become a jockey in March 2015, with the goal of competing in the Foxhunter Chase at the 2016 Cheltenham Festival.
- In August 2015, she finished second on Royal Etiquette in the Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Riders’ Handicap at Ripon.
- She also won her first race at Wincanton on March 2, 2016, when she rode 5–4 favorite Pacha Du Polder to victory.
- On March 18, 2016, she fulfilled a lifelong ambition by competing in the 2016 Foxhunter Chase at Cheltenham, finishing fifth and exceeding the expectations of several pundits.
- “Probably the greatest achievement of my life,” she said of the outcome.
|Full Name:||Victoria Pendleton|
|Born Date:||24 Sep, 1980|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|Profession:||Jockey and Cyclist|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Divorce||Scott Gardner (2018)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Stotfold, Bedfordshire|
|Mother||Pauline M. Viney|
|Siblings||One (Nicola Jane)|
|Victoria Pendleton Facebook|
|Victoria Pendleton Twitter|
|Victoria Pendleton Instagram|
|Personal Web||Victoria Pendleton Personal Web|
|IMDB||Victoria Pendleton IMDB|
|Wiki||Victoria Pendleton Wiki|
You may also like: Hailey Kinsel, Paavo Nurmi