Yaron Varsano is an Israeli real estate developer and businessman. He grew to fame after he had married the famous actress Gal Gadot, “Wonder Woman.”
In the past, Yaron and his brother owned Varsano Hotel located in Tel Aviv. They sold it for $26 million to a Russian billionaire named Roman Abramovich. He has made appearances with Gal Gadot in a variety of public affairs.
10 Facts About Yaron Varsano:
- Yaron Varsano was born to Israeli parents on June 28, 1975, in Amsterdam, Holland. He attended his schooling at the Amsterdam International School.
- Varsano began dating his girlfriend Gadot in 2006. Gal is an Israeli model, actor, military fighting trainer, and biker.
- Varsano was struck by Gadot on September 28, 2008. The couple was blessed with two lovely daughters named Alma and Maya Varsano.
- Gal Gadot’s husband Yaron is very popular on Instagram, where he expresses his love interest with his wife. He’s got 142k followers on Instagram.
- His bio has not yet been added to Wikipedia. However, his wife Gadot’s biography, age, birthday, career, and personal life information can be read on Wiki.
- Yaron has an estimated net value of $25 million as of 2020. In addition, his primary source of income is his work in real estate development.
- The 45-year-old businessman Yaron has a height of 6 feet and a weight of 79 kilograms. He has the nationality of Israel.
- Varsano’s wife, Gadot, was born in Israel on April 30, 1985. She is best known for her films, such as Fast & Furious, Fast & Furious 6, and many more.
- During a picnic in the Israeli desert, Gal and Yaron saw each other for the first time with their mutual friends. They’ve been enjoying a happily married life for more than a decade.
- For the first time in 2011, Yaron became a father. The couple welcomed their second child in 2016.
Facts of Yaron Varsano
|Birthday||June 28, 1975|
|Profession||Real estate developer|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Children||Alma and Maya Varsano|