Yung Berg is known as a star-studded rapper, songwriter, performer, and record producer. Under the labels ‘Bloodline’ and ‘Yung Fly Movement Records Tha Alumini Music Group Epic,’ he has released popular songs and music. Yung Berg is also known by his stage names, which are ‘Hitmaka’ and ‘Yung Berg.’
Yung has collaborated with two notable and well-known music labels, including ‘Bloodline Records’ and ‘Epic Records.’ In the year 2007, Yung launched his first single, “Sexy Lady.” R&B and Pop/Rock are two of Yung’s mentioned musical genres..
How much is Yung Berg’s Net Worth and Salary ?
Yung Bern is a fantastic musician who has dedicated and passionately pursued his musical profession. Yung has consistently combined popular genres such as hip-hop, pop, and rock music in his music. Over the course of his musical career, Yung Berg has released some of the best tracks. As of January 2022, Yung Berg’s entire net worth is estimated to be over $3 million.
Without a doubt, Yung Berg has amassed a sizable fortune via his hit songs, albums, and music. Yung has put up a stunning performance on stage, garnering him a large amount of positive responses and applause from people all around the world. Yung has undoubtedly maintained his consistency in music, which has surprisingly fetched him a great income and a high social status.
Berg was born in Illinois, United States, on September 9, 1985, making him an American citizen by birth. Yung is of Black ethnicity, although he is currently a citizen of the United States. He was forced transferred to a military boarding school by his parents in 2011. Yung later relocated to Los Angeles as a teenager to pursue a career in music. He signed his first music label as a youngster, which was a key turning point in his professional career.
Age, height, and weight
Yung Berg, who was born on September 9, 1985, is 36 years old as of today, January 24, 2022. He stands 1.65 meters tall and weighs 68 kilograms.
When Yung Berg joined to DMX’s Bloodline Records in 2011, he had his first huge breakthrough. ‘Dog 4 Life’ is Yung’s first single as Iceberg.
- Berg relocated to Los Angeles in 2003 to pursue his professional music career.
- In Los Angeles, Yung became friends with Shawnna, a Chicago rapper.
- Yung Berg launched his own record label, ‘Yung Fly Movement,’ in 2005. ‘Yung Boss Records’ is the most well-known recording label. It’s essentially an in-house production team led by Yung Bern.
- Yung initially released his debut track, ‘Sexy Lady,’ in 2007. Specifically in Los Angeles, this was a huge smash.
- Yung’s next hit, ‘Sexy Can I,’ was released the following year.
- ‘Look What You Made Me,’ Berg’s debut album, was released.
- Yung Berg composed and produced the album “The Pinkprint” in 2012.
- The TV show ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood,’ which aired on VH1, was Yung Berg’s major debut on television in the same year.
Achievements and Awards
- Berg’s single, ‘The Business,’ peaked at number 33 on the Hot 100 chart.
- Another excellent song, ‘Sexy Lady,’ reached number 18 on the Billboard 100 chart.
- Yung’s other big song, “Look What You Made Me,” charted at number 20 on the Billboard 200 and second on the Top Rap Album Chart.
Facts of Yung Berg
|Celebrated Name:||Yung Berg|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Christian Ward|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birth Date:||9 September 1985|
|Birth Place:||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Profession:||Rapper, songwriter, singer, and a record producer|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$3 million|